What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i was cheated on nung college. nung time na yon parang naisip ko i still want her back. well eventually, sumama na siya dun sa ibang guy. stupid me was still trying to woo her back.

looking back though, it's better na di na din kami nagkabalikan. it would never be the same anyway. but it was a humbling and great learning experience.

Question lang, just to clear the boundaries.. kapag ba sinabing "cheat", kasama ba dun yung pagpatol sa MPA,PSP,fUBU? (No strings attached). Kasi guilty ako kung ganun!

are you related to bill clinton????hehe :lol: ...technically that's included...wala namang degree degree yun - "kung one night stand lang okay lang siguro puedeng pagbigyan pero kung binabahay na ibang usapan" type of "cheating" hehe...cheating is cheating...but as to how much the partner is willing to forgive may depend on the type of cheating that you did...

• 4 weeks later...

i gave her so many chances mga bro to change...i swallowed my pride and still accepted her with open arms hoping that we can start with a clean slate..kaya lang bro..i discovered that she has not changed..the lies become bigger and unbearable mga bro..everyone has a limit ..the funny thing she was even the one who called it quits after all she has done to me!!!!GRRRRRRR..Stupid ko talaga!!!..learned the hard way!

hahay :thumbsdownsmiley: ..

shall i say i always believe in 2nd chances.. clear? ONLY 2ND CHANCE..

kung gnwa nya e2 once lng, then if he really feel sorry to me and ask for forgivnes, y not? :unsure:

hndi nmn kc perfect ang tao eh, wala dn perfect sa relation db? :hypocritesmiley:

kung deserving tlga xa para patawarin, cge.. pero kng hindi lng once, twice nya ito gnwa.. well, hindi ako pangit noh para mgpaka tanga ng labis labis sa knya.. hahahaha :blush:

hahay :thumbsdownsmiley: ..

shall i say i always believe in 2nd chances.. clear? ONLY 2ND CHANCE..

kung gnwa nya e2 once lng, then if he really feel sorry to me and ask for forgivnes, y not? :unsure:

hndi nmn kc perfect ang tao eh, wala dn perfect sa relation db? :hypocritesmiley:

kung deserving tlga xa para patawarin, cge.. pero kng hindi lng once, twice nya ito gnwa.. well, hindi ako pangit noh para mgpaka tanga ng labis labis sa knya.. hahahaha :blush:

Bilib ako, you are so forgiving. If everyone could be as understanding as you, there will be lessseparations and anger among couples. Hats off to you, it takes an intelligent person to think that way before you make a hasty and disastrous decision without much thinking.

If she's not going to do it no more and you feel you can trust her word for it and you really want to give it another try, then give her a 2nd chance. If in any way, you feel you won't be able to forget her mistake and 2nd chances won't work. Let her go...

If she's not going to do it no more and you feel you can trust her word for it and you really want to give it another try, then give her a 2nd chance. If in any way, you feel you won't be able to forget her mistake and 2nd chances won't work. Let her go...

I do not believe in second chances for this one. I have patience but not with this one. I'm better off without him. You loved him and that's how he will pa you? Loser 'yun.

This is perhaps, the reason why I broke up with my ex. Nalaman ko na may gusto sya sa bestfriend ko.. So I bounced. Then he'll tell me he wants me back? Anu 'yun lokohan? Haha.. Buti nga't nanghi2nayang sya ngayon.:P

It depends on the circumstances. if i found out she had been cheating consistently behind my back and sleeping with every other guy out there like some sick nympho then I wouldn't hesitate to throw her out unto the street right away.

But, if it was one time. and it was a mistake and she does admit it and I maybe at fault in some way. Yes naturally I would give her another chance.

God knows I've had my share of mistakes.

• 4 weeks later...

yes i will still accept him... maliban na lang kung sya ung umalis sa relatyonship...

si vah love is to forgive and to forget...

martyr pa amn me.... di ko magawang magalit sa taong mahal koh...

let me tell you a story of infedelity ng ex bf ko

he was my first bf.... but then marami kami sa lyf nya hahahaha.... playboy kasi....

pero i always ask him to be vocal about it... aun kinukwento nya yung about sa mga iba pa nyang gfs

hanggang binreak nya yun lahat to stick up with me...

when i found out that... sabi koh magcourt sya ng iba... aun hahaha ginawa nga at binreak akoh....

hahahaha

2nd chances are hard to come by so don't waste the first ones ;) so the answer is no. it'll just make things worse

yup you are so right... i did just that and tried to break up with my bf after i found out he cheated on me.... he admitted his mistakes and won't let me go... so i gave him another chance.... but he did it again .....

So in SHORT better to let go na lang the first time it happens.... even if you love the person and you find it hard to let go.... kasi he/she will just keep hurting and you and you relationship will never be the same because there will be always be full of doubts