What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

If you will ask those people who got cheated by their partners, alam nila na ginagago sila ng ka partner nila, that their partners are just plain liars, that they will grieve and get hurt more. But why they are still with these cheaters? Hindi kaya dahil sa kahit na nagloloko ung partner nila, eh masaya pa rin siya kapag silang dalawa na lang ang magkasama? Hindi kaya dahil hindi nya makita sa iba ung mga traits na nagustuhan nya sa partner nya ngayun? Sometimes, it is better to grieve but happy, than to not to grieve at all but sad.

IMO, to keep or to let go a relationship will depend kung anong naging reason ng panloloko niya. You just don't let go because he cheat, but you must "clearly understand" first the real reason why he did that before you come up with a conclusion.

If you made some mistakes in your relationship and think that's what made them cheat then fine. Try to work it out. But ask yourself: why couldn't you have talked about this first? Why did she cheat before trying to work things out? if it's your fault that you didn't see it coming or ignored her when she tried to work things out before she cheated on you, you didn't deserve her. You were too wrapped up in yourself to be a good partner for her.

But if you were willing to move Heaven and Earth just to be with her. If you sacrificed so much to make things work and she still betrayed you. Why stay? What? you think maybe you can change things? That they won't cheat again if you "work things out"? That garbage only happens in the bad romantic movies they make here. They cheated on you. They passed the point of no return. Too bad, so sad. Grieve the loss, suck it up, move on.

Bottom line: She betrayed you. She lied to you. She did not love you as much as you loved her. Whatever attraction that got you two together is a moot point. It's in past.

If you insist on clinging to what amounts to a lie then go ahead. Be a doormat. Let people walk all over you. When she cheats on you again and does the same act a second time, forgive her yet again. Be a fool.

Edited by ligtasan

Definitely NO :angry: Trust is one of the foundation of your relationship. Even sa building, if one vital foundation gives way, the whole structure collapses. Thats why early in my relationships, i always told may partner to be truthful to me. If she want somebody else, i'll let her go, she can go with him but i will never take her back again pag napaso siya. :P

it depends on the situation and the reason for cheating... But generally, no, because it will be a trust (or lack thereof) issue... I will forgive her but regaining my trust on someone who cheated me might take a veerry long time... In case we're married and we have kids, I will keep the relationship for the sake of the children...

Guest one_love
if God can give 2nd chances, we could do too..

but what if you have given that person a second chance... would you be willing to give that person another?

and up to how many of these chances can you afford to give?

I love you. It's hard to say because if you really mean it, in my opinion it's letting your guard down and your open to being hurt. Saying I'm sorry is not as hard as saying I love you. When you say "I'm sorry" the other person gets hurt. While saying "I love you" both you benefits or its you who goes down the drain. (selfish)

TRY TO SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP. SAYING "NO" IMMEDIATELY SIMPLY SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOT REALLY INVESTED ANY EMOTIONS TO WHAT YOU INITIALLY COMMITED TO.

HOWEVER...DONT STAY 'BECAUSE OF THE KIDS"..

AT THE END OF THE DAY, BE BETTER PARENTS ..EVEN IF YOU COULD NOT SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPOUSE.

WOULD YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO SEE YOU ARGUE/FIGHT DAY IN AND DAY OUT? ....AND IN THE SAME BREATH TELL OTHERS THAT YOU HAVE STAYED "BECAUSE OF THE KIDS?"

a lot will say - no more, no way..but this is often easier said than done...i have seen a lot...and they have continued...

but it really depends on the "ugali" of the person -kung player talaga, and how the relationship was then, and what type of relationship the "cheating" was...if it was a one night stand...well, baka may second chance pa...if the person is a habitual offender, then forget it...if the person has been having the other relationship for quite some time, then also forget it!