What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

• 3 weeks later...

well, he cheated on me once... hindi ko nga alam kung yung first time ko siya nahuli, yun talaga ang unang beses na ginawa niya yun. haha i gave him the second chance only to cheat on me again...

ayun, i broke up with him coz sobrang toxic na talaga ang relationship namin and sobrang stressed out na ang utak ko kakaisip sa kanya umaga hanggang gabi.... haha so before i go mad, pinakawalan ko na lang siya... mas nararamdaman ko kasing mas kailangan ko ng stress-free life kesa sa boyfriend na walang ginawa kundi bigyan lang ako ng sakit ng ulo... arrrgggh

;)

for me, if he's the one na nagsabi saken it should be easier to forgive him.... unlike if i found out by myself na nag cheat sya medyo mas mahirap patawarin kase it means na continous nyang gagawin yun .....so depende rin talaga sa kasalanan nya... but if there is enough love to forgive and give him another chance, why not???....

:cool:

I tried to hold on and still work out with what's left of trust and the relationship. His guilt was just too much that he just had to hurt me again to push me off the relationship forever saying he doesn't wanna hurt me more. yeah i know sounds crazy. so we've just decided to let each other go. All i can say is that I TRIED to save what's left of it but he just saw me through for the first time. that i was willing to forgive him anything. stupid but thats the way i saw it. anyhoos, wala na. moving on...

cheating, in any manner, in any form, is a sign of discontent. I'd most likely let him be, since that is what he wants...and i'd be more than willing to set him free of any obligation and guilt. Ganun ako kabait. I'd have to cut the ties, though, and move on. It's utterly useless to dwell on something which is based on lies, deceit, and false foundation....and it would be totally wrong, likewise, to prioritize someone to whom I am clearly just an option.

Edited by angel_by_day