What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

...ang dali sabihin "ayoko nah! tama nah! palitan nah!" pro mahirap pa rin mag desisyon kung nsa sitwasyon ka... been there, done that..pag mahal mo isang tao minsan nagpapakatanga ka na..kung dmo pa sya kayang mawala sau, wag mong pilitin dahil ikaw rin mahirapan..may hangganan lahat ng bagay, hayaan mong kusang mapagod at susuko puso mo at isang araw magising ka nlng na d na sya necessary sa buhay mo!..

i don't know... in fairness to my exes, i've never had problems with them cheating on me...

just personal differences...

but if the guy am with now cheats on me, i've made it clear that i don't have problems dumping him in a snap of a finger.

call me mean, but that's just me.

i expect equal treatment because i don't stray, and doesn't have the tendencies to cheat...

i've always said before... minsan lang ako lokohin talaga, walang kiber kong iiwan yung lalake...

ngayon, feel ko ganun pa rin... BUT, i might make room for giving him another chance... that would cost an arm and a leg from me... but if i really love the guy, and feel he is sincere in righting his wrong... i MIGHT give him another chance....

it's definitely not going to be easy...

and i might not be the kind of person din who can forgive someone (no matter how badly he's regretted... and no matter the grand gestures he does to win back my trust)

and syempre yung chance.... ibibigay ko lang sa asawa :D kung boypren mo pa lang, bakit pa! pero kung asawa mo na.... at kung may anak kayo... siguro hindi kamartiran yung magpatawad...

pero kung inulit nya pa...

putol na! :)

Sometimes, by giving a second chance it will make your relationship more stronger..... Kasi the more your partner will realize na hindi mo siya ganun kadali i give up, the more love and respect you can get from him.

Kasi if you will go and find a new partner, how will you be sure na ung new partner mo will not do the same?

Unlike kung mag stay ka na lang, andyan na ung foundation ninyo e. Minsan talagang mapanukso lang talaga ang buhay.

Just try to find out what precipitated him to do that, baka naman kasi ikaw din ang may pagkukulang.

Sometimes, by giving a second chance it will make your relationship more stronger..... Kasi the more your partner will realize na hindi mo siya ganun kadali i give up, the more love and respect you can get from him.

Kasi if you will go and find a new partner, how will you be sure na ung new partner mo will not do the same?

Unlike kung mag stay ka na lang, andyan na ung foundation ninyo e. Minsan talagang mapanukso lang talaga ang buhay.

Just try to find out what precipitated him to do that, baka naman kasi ikaw din ang may pagkukulang.