What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

What have I got to do to make you love me

What have I got to do to make you care

What do I do when lightning strikes me

And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me

What have I got to do to be heard

What do I say when it's all over

And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad

It's a sad, sad situation

And it's getting more and more absurd

It's sad, so sad

Why can't we talk it over

Oh it seems to me

That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me

What have I got to do to be heard

What do I do when lightning strikes me

What have I got to do

What have I got to do

When sorry seems to be the hardest word

• 1 month later...

faithfulness is probably the most important thing in the world for me. the moment the other person becomes unfaithful, the relationship must end regardless of how i feel deep inside.

giving the erring person another chance will only postpone the inevitable. how can i look at those eyes that betrayed my trust? how can i hold those hands again, knowing that those same hands had caressed another woman? how can i kiss those lips again knowing that it touched another woman's lips? how can i make love again to a man who had been in another woman's bed? how can i listen to him again when earlier he was professing his love (or lust) for another woman?

when there is nothing left to see, hear, feel and touch, there is nothing else to love.

Nope. You can forgive, but no matter how hard you try, there will always be this nagging feeling at the back of your head.

Trust is like glass, easily shattered. And no matter how painstaking you put it back together, you'll always see the cracks.

Happy New year.

Exactly, once trust is gone,its gone forever,best advice?move on..

Guest Cleone

No, because whether we like it or not things wouldn't be the same. The trust I have for him back when he wasn't cheating on me wouldn't be there anymore. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I would wonder every now and then whether my guy is keeping his promises or not...

No way !! once trust is broken ang hirap ng ibalik nun, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you love that person.

when i gave my significant other a second chance it didnt work out din kasi hindi ko kaya ibigay sa kanya yung the same amount of trust as before.parang parating may doubt, which is so unhealthy for a relationship.so eventually we broke up din, and im happier now than we were together.

sometimes its better to be single and happy than be in relationship but miserable.

No, because whether we like it or not things wouldn't be the same. The trust I have for him back when he wasn't cheating on me wouldn't be there anymore. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I would wonder every now and then whether my guy is keeping his promises or not

I certainly agree... but somehow i have to re assess myself too - i might be giving her the wrong signal...

ang daming martyr dito ah! personally, i have too much pride to forgive a partner who cheated on me. i dont think i can ever do it. shed have to be able to move mountains to prove herself worthy of my forgiveness... and when i say move mountains i mean it! kelangan nya ko ligawan at iyakan. it will take several months or even years of her courting me while she sees me dating other women... and she better not date anyone while trying to win me back either. kelangan talaga nya patunayan na she really wants me. ang lupit ko noh! well, if they dont want to go through that then they better not cheat on me.

[/quote

Am new here so, ngayon ko lang nabasa ito! Hmmmm.....Natuwa sana ako,pero tama ang LUFETTT MO AH! GRABEE!!! :) I agree, she'll have to move mountains to gain your trust....ummm maybe? or forgiveness? Okey na sana yong ligawan ka with matching iyak eh! dahil nagsisisi sya and she wants you back! PERO ngee while she's doing that, you're dating somebody naman. Sakit naman noon! .....That means, if you make ligaw na sa iba.....you don't REALLY love her di ba?Nagcheat ka rin (kinda!) ------Ayoko na yatang e-move pa ang mountains for you...or bumalik sa iyo.....hehehe! :cool: :rolleyes: