What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

• 4 weeks later...

My hubby is so wonderful na if I he ever does cheat on me, siguro me kulang o problema ang relationship namin and I would do everythng including giving him and our marriage another chance

to work our marriage out...Of all my past relationships (ex-fiancee for 7 years, 1st marriage 5 years) this is the only relationship na I can really say that I fought for...my hubby and my marriage is worth the fight and hubby is a keeper!

Edited by hottlipss

I've been married for more than 2 years now. All those years, I've been trying to answer that question or, rather, being prepared for that situation. I, in fact, allowed him to do whatever he wants until he reaches 30 yrs old- talk about reverse psychology, hehe. My husband is a natural flirt. Though, in fairness to him, he was really able to assure me that he's not gonna cheat on me. But if ever he does, I think he deserves to be forgiven. Pero mahirap na magsalita ng tapos. I think, depende nga yun sa extent ng cheating.

mahirap talaga pag nawala ang trust sa isang relationship, kahit gaano mo pa kamahal ang isang tao..

things will never be the same.. masakit man, i'll just let him go.. mas mabuti yun than stick with him

hindi mo naman siya magawang pagkatiwalaan :cry:

i did gave him a 2nd chance (kc i also cheated hehe) pro if ever na hindi din ako nag cheat sa knya still ill give him a second (last na un) chance..from my experience minsan kc nakikita mo na rin ung effort ng isang tao na magbago and sometimes may nrerealize cla...just my opinion :D

• 1 month later...