What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

one a convict always a convict..........cheating is a trait that once caught doing will forever be embeded in once curiculum vitae......hahahaha

one a convict always a convict..........cheating is a trait that once caught doing will forever be embeded in once curiculum vitae......hahahaha

ONCE A CHEATER, IS ALWAYS A CHEATER. One important lesson to learn in a relationship is to TRUST. However, trust cannot easily be gained. One must prove that he/she deserves the trust, and thus, the word FAITHFUL comes with it. So in short, TRUST and FAITHFULNESS comes together in a relationship. Even you trust that son of bitches, but he/she is unfaithful, how would you deal with it? So, dumped him/her. He/she be burned in hell.

lately lang people are telling me that he is but they/i have no evidence yet so kami pa rin... once i prove that they're right, i'm out of his life

Yep.. I agree..if somebody has cheated..well i guess no one wants to be treated like a doormat ... i can forgive but to forgot it is something hard to do. <_<

Madali akong MAGPATAWAD pero hirap akong MAKALIMOT, ay isang paraan lamang nang pagsasabing DI ako marunong magpatawad....hahahahahahaha......I've been there I should have killed that son of a bitch.....hahahahaha...Tama sila once a cheater is always a cheater...Ang Ahas kelan man di magiging Aso...BWahahahahahahahah

YoOOOOOSSsssssshhhhh!!!!!!One!!!!!

it hasn't happened to me so i say - if that happens to somebody, that somebody should leave the partner. but i've friends who've experienced that and they give another chance. mahirap lang mag gain ulit ng trust siguro when they get back together. konting bagay, sobrang laking duda. so why let yourself suffer. <_<

Should you stay, or should you go?

Bwwahahahahhaa.. Of course not!!!! damn.. i am a freaking cheater.. do you think my wife would ever forgive me if she founds out the nasty things i have ever did.. NOPE.. she would cut my balls, boils them, and maybe feed them to her pet dog.. so why would i forgive her if she cheated me.. i might ignore certain feelings if i suspects she is cheating.. pero kung huli ko na sya.. and kitang kita ebidensya.. sorrryyy.. NEXT!!