What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i say i love you everytime to my family and friends. especially to my bf, if there's one.

but the hardest is saying heartfelt and sincere "i'm sorry". saying sorry may mean that you accept that you have done wrong. before you could do that you should have the courage to accept the fact that you yourself can commit mistakes. having the courage to say "i'm sorry" also means that you should be prepared to make things right or make amends to the person and setting aside your ego or pride.

siguro kasi i have not been in a situation where I got in touble in saying a heartfelt "i love you" .

"I love you" are the hardest words I can ever say. It might be simply out of sheer emotion & may not last. Then it wasn't really love even if I meant it at the time but such words are harder to take back than to say.

Better for me to say, "I care."

"I'm sorry" is easier because I know I mean it & it gives me the opportunity to right a wrong.

Edited by Mobius Stripper
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I will. But only if my partner has started to be honest with me and is not telling lies anymore. If my partner is truly sorry about that she cheated on me then I should forgive them over time.

It takes time to be able to forgive such action. But not everyone who cheats is a bad person. And she can't just expect me to just forget about it overnight or even over a year. It takes months and even a year or so to get over something like that.

:(

i will forgive him if...... i prove that it's only a fling and not serious, then He needed to ask forgiveness and promise it will never happen again.

:angry:

But if i caught him in act or nahuli ko sya na may ka-date kahit na 'fling' lang ito or just a play

sorry na lang i let him go.

:evil:

if intimate naman.... like he had sex with her, Forgive me God, but pagsisisihan 'Nya ang araw na nabuhay pa 'sya dahil until He lived di ko patatahimikin ang buhay nya. I let Him go.. but Everybody will know how Unfaithful he is.

i stayed and we're still together until now, he may have cheated before but that doesnt mean he cant change

are we cousins? :P hehehe.... my ex cheated on me before. i gave him another chance. couple of years later, he cheated again. i left. the desire to change will be there but sometimes the urge to try to be deviant catches up. i hope things go smoothly between you two all the way. i would have given him another chance, again, but i realized that will be so pathetic of me. after all, there are a lot of guys out there. i don't want a recycled trash.

me either! no recycled trash for me either! nakuh i found out from a friend that he's dating this girl sa hospital din..and kahawig ko daw..at the same time telling me the same bullshit about usness,getting married and a lot of bullshit..he wanted us to be friends na e..siguro break na sila ng anesthesiologist niya..heheheheh :D

Yes I will. But only if my partner has started to be honest with me and is not telling lies anymore. If my partner is truly sorry about that she cheated on me then I should forgive them over time.

It takes time to be able to forgive such action. But not everyone who cheats is a bad person. And she can't just expect me to just forget about it overnight or even over a year. It takes months and even a year or so to get over something like that.

HOORAY to this guy!

pare taas kamay at paa ko sau

isa kng ehemplo :cool:

u deserved a GOLD medal for that...

hmm meron p plang buhay na martir sa mundong ibabaw... :hypocritesmiley:

Guest Gudlicker_07
me either! no recycled trash for me either! nakuh i found out from a friend that he's dating this girl sa hospital din..and kahawig ko daw..at the same time telling me the same bullshit about usness,getting married and a lot of bullshit..he wanted us to be friends na e..siguro break na sila ng anesthesiologist niya..heheheheh :D

so what are your plans? :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...