Why do we work?!

• 2 months later...

Actually depende sa pwesto mo yan eh. If your the average guy sa mundo, you work for the money....But on the other hand billlionaires still oversee their empires, that's still work right? kahit alam nila na interest alone ng money nila is more than enough for their lifetime. I think they do it for their children's future or maybe for the legacy that they will leave.

• 1 month later...

I used to work to have money spent for shopping....that was before.

I work now for my child's security and convenience, I don't want him to end up with nothing as I grow old, that for me would be a failure and a sin. I live by the rule that being a parent is a never ending task.

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Do you want to:

* Know why people work and others don't?

* Improve personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective financial negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on March 26, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on March 22. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@gmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

Mission:

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

• 2 weeks later...