Your First Million - Inspirational Stories

guys any tips na pwede mabigay saken to earn my 1st million?

Sa sitwasyon ko kasi medyo mahirap

Kasi my annual gross is only 360k

Kagadahan lang sa employer ko annually meron 5% increase sa sweldo.

Most of it napupunta lang sa house amortization and pag kain.

Minsan i try my luck on lotto na nga.

Pero always possitive ang thinking ko na someday i will get that million.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest OzChick

Well it's unfair to compare myself I guess because I live overseas, and my expenses are higher than most people din.

My first million pesos was when I was 18 because I had a small online business wherein I was getting 12,000 pesos a week and I saved all that until I was 20 years old then I blew it all on traveling!

I'm 26 now and have an income of 300k pesos a month, I'm very fortunate :)

• 1 month later...

Well it's unfair to compare myself I guess because I live overseas, and my expenses are higher than most people din.

My first million pesos was when I was 18 because I had a small online business wherein I was getting 12,000 pesos a week and I saved all that until I was 20 years old then I blew it all on traveling!

I'm 26 now and have an income of 300k pesos a month, I'm very fortunate :)

Hi, can u share to us what kind of online business is it? tnx!

• 2 months later...

well said!!! it is really difficult to earn your first million in Philippines ... its not the money .. its not the value of it but how you earned it and the values earned despite the challenges and difficulties.

nicely put!

earning 1 million is easy, saving 1 million is difficult! now if you can bleed your first million to produce more millions, then you got it made.

made my first 1 million when i was 30

• 2 weeks later...

i got my 1st 1M pesos thru playing online poker :D

started with 20USD. played a lot of online cash game till i reached my 10,000 USD mark then i played in one of th 50K USD guaranteed tournaments and i won 1st place with 22K USD. Thats a total of almost 1.5M plus all my cash game winnings:)

Anong website bro?

• 5 months later...

i got my 1st 1M pesos thru playing online poker :D

started with 20USD. played a lot of online cash game till i reached my 10,000 USD mark then i played in one of th 50K USD guaranteed tournaments and i won 1st place with 22K USD. Thats a total of almost 1.5M plus all my cash game winnings:)

sn? good to know there are pinoy winning players =)

Employee lang. Saved and invested my money in various funds, etc. Took me till I was 30 to hit 1M.

Hirap talagang maging empleyado. I still believe that unless, you reach being a CEO or something close to that in a company, you'll never get rich by being employed.

And if you are good enough and lucky enough to be a CEO, compared to someone with a fairly sized business, the businessman would probably still make more money

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes I also agree that earning that much is easy nowadays. Ako I earn around 2M to 3M a month in Sales Revenue pero around 500k or less a month counts as actual net income due to the costs of doing business. At the end of the day, find what makes you happy and earn from it. Walang easy money SA mundo Na totoo, kalokohan yun. Haha. Earn from hardwork and wag lang mangloloko. Never sell or throw away your values for money. I'm 25 yo and I have a lot to learn. Kudos my friends!:-)

Edited by Greenteatikoy
  • 9 months later...

Getting 1 million is hard,but staying @ 1million is harder.. Invest in real estate,UITF,stocks,or even open some small business..be informed,read a lot,educate yourself..try to have a vision long term.. Plan,strategize..don't spend more than u can earn..be smart.. Letting the money work for you is the real financial freedom...

Getting 1 million is hard,but staying @ 1million is harder.. Invest in real estate,UITF,stocks,or even open some small business..be informed,read a lot,educate yourself..try to have a vision long term.. Plan,strategize..don't spend more than u can earn..be smart.. Letting the money work for you is the real financial freedom...

• Like (+1) 1

my experience and opinion.... (i'm not rich by any standard, ordinaryong mamamayan lang po)

the first million is like getting it down and dirty, nitty and gritty, plans, designs, execution, lahat. after the first million, well, life gets easier and easier. the first million you need to work hard, and the hard part is not to spend it. watch all your peers get new shoes, clothes, new phone, a car, a house, trips aborad... etc. but by building a base for a sound business, starting it, running it for a year or two, millions seem easier to come by. I spent so many years working hard, but in the end, there are much more better ideas and ways on how to get the things that you always dreamed of... I hope you find yours too :)

Made my first million investing in the stock market and from starting my own business. Its as the people said above. Blood sweat and tears. Sometimes people go into business for the wrong reasons like gusto nila ng work-life balance kaya mageentrepreneur nalang para hawak mo oras mo. That comes after you are successful. Sa simula grabeng hirap usually pagdadaanan mo even harder and more time consuming than being an employee

• Like (+1) 2
  • 4 months later...

Got my first million thru buy and sell ng oto tapos working as an IT person... so madali lang din... pero mas panalo yung paupo upo ka lang tapos kita ka na talaga... yung buy and sell malaking puhunan din kelangan. Tsaka chambahan sa buyer na gusto yung tinda mo.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...