Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

six feet under the ground with worms taking a peek at his puny little brain... :boo: :evil:

ehehe... hindi ko alam, last thing i heard he wanted to see me... yung pinalit nya saken stupida... ehehe... i don't want to be in her shoes, kasama nya nga yung ex ko ako naman ang iniisip... idiotic moron....

bitter?hinde a... masaya ko para sa kanila kasi bagay lang sila no! :rolleyes:

i'm happy for him, i'm happy for myself too... hehe...

one of my ex's, from college, I saw her at glorieta mall with a guy. if im not mistaken, he's the same person my ex got involved with after we broke up. geee....that has been ten years ago! Galeng...they're still together....while my ex and I got steady for less than a year. whew!

:)

six feet under the ground with worms taking a peek at his puny little brain...  :boo:  :evil:

ehehe... hindi ko alam, last thing i heard he wanted to see me... yung pinalit nya saken stupida... ehehe... i don't want to be in her shoes, kasama nya nga yung ex ko ako naman ang iniisip... idiotic moron....

bitter?hinde a... masaya ko para sa kanila kasi bagay lang sila no! :rolleyes:

i'm happy for him, i'm happy for myself too... hehe...

galit na galit ha heheheh

1st : got a family already

2nd : dunno

3rd : she's in denmark

4th : soon to be a nurse and planning to go migrate in states

5th : last tym i saw her. she was working here in eastwood

6th : got a family also in states

7th : got married also pero wala pa baby ang alam ko and currently staying in states

8th : naaahhh masama loob sakin eh di ko na alam dyan lng siguro sa tabi tabi

9th : just got born of my first baby

yun lang <_<

yesterday, i saw one of my ex's at the supermarket of a mall. she was my gf for 4 long years....longest so far. i was in a hurry so i brushed off the idea of approaching her, she didnt see me naman kasi.

after 30 minutes and i'm done with my errand, i thought that was the opportunity I was looking for to finally talk to her after the breakup. we had a very terrible break up. I initiated it for a very lousy reason that i had fallen out of love (i was away during our last year, working in another country).

and so i gathered myself to approach her. she was suprised and speechless for a time....buti na lang she did not run because since the breakup (6 years ago), i constantly asked her to talk to me but she'd always say no. to cut a long story short...i had a long conversation with her....even helped her with her shopping.

she admitted that she was so mad at me when we broke. for six long years, she kept it inside of her....when she saw me standing in front of her....she reallized that she's not mad anymore.

good thing we finally had that moment. i waited for six years to finally have closure and peace of mind.

to the roomowner....i saw my ex in mall having her life back....very happy and self-fulfilled....still unattached....but definitely over me.

:)