Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

I do not have consistent contacts with any of my ex, but from the last time I met common friends, some are married with children and some are already divorced with children. But one thing I am always told by those common friends, "you were one of the beautiful memories they ever had". I only had one bad break-up and I fixed that after a few years, but most were mutual-nice break-ups; hurts at first, but a nice memory after. So, I am never afraid to see any of my ex in public with my current love.

I do not have consistent contacts with any of my ex, but from the last time I met common friends, some are married with children and some are already divorced with children. But one thing I am always told by those common friends, "you were one of the beautiful memories they ever had". I only had one bad break-up and I fixed that after a few years, but most were mutual-nice break-ups; hurts at first, but a nice memory after. So, I am never afraid to see any of my ex in public with my current love.

You girls and boys are welcome to read my FRs in the contest. Yes, I am sharing my expriences with them, but I do not think they are in "tasteless" ways. You be the judge.

1st nsa Etelecare CSR..

2nd nsa receptionist Mimosa Clark..

3rd Chem Eng sa Cavite

4th Qantas airways FA..

sila lng consider ko na mga ex's cos minahal k nmn tlg iba kc play time lng..

all of them katext ko minsan or emails, gud ting frens ko sila lahat...

but 1 girl that still binabalikan ko yung FA...iba kc cya, we hv been a gud couple though...

i guess we were in the wrong place and time even if we have the right love..:cry:

• 1 month later...

the first one... hhmmm. wish i knew actually. he kinda just disappeared when we broke up. which, on hindsight, is difficult for someone who was my neighbor. i would really like to know what that was about, though. him, a 22 year old. and me, the unknowing high school junior. and all the drama that can only ensue from being with someone so young.

the second one... married to his ex. the girlfriend he had before me. i suppose i made him realize, that she was the only one who was going to take his s**t. besides, i was still then too young for him.

the third one... uh. this i wish i didn't know anything about anymore. since we broke up, he was henceforth known as the black hole and never to be mentioned again. i think he's still single, probably f**king around, and will more than likely stay that way until he realizes he's too old to be cute or funny. when he gets to that point, even his charm and his jaguar won't save him.

the last one... i broke up with for not having time for me. and last i checked he still doesn't have time. a workaholic, you see.

and this one i have now? i hope will not be an ex anymore. :)

My ex GF ayun ngasawa na ng iba!!! It was 3 yrs. later!!! Sbi ko mgtatapos lang ako ng college amp nlaman ko ngasawa na!!! Amp ang msakit pa nun kmi pa dat tym nung nlaman ko un!!! Wla ako mgagawa kagustuhan ng pamilya nya un e at kagustuhan na dn nya un!!! Hope she is happy to her life ryt now!!! :grr: