Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

1st ex: From my high school days. Dentist na raw ngayon pero no classmate/friend of mine could confirm if she's married na. The Beatles' song "Yesterday" accurately describes how we broke up.

2nd ex: Chinese girl. Didn't want me dahil hindi ako pure Chinese and rich. Married na to a rich but stupid Chinese guy.

3rd ex: Nice girl sana pero belonged to a very materialistic family. Now works for a bank in Manila and ended up marrying a man many years her senior. (Mayaman.)

4th ex: Nice, smart girl. Was a "hot" relationship. We broke up when she switched religions and started rejecting my faith. Married a Chinese guy and now has one daughter. (How do I know? I met her at a children's party organized by a mutual friend 3 years ago. I sensed though that she still has feelings for me.)

:hypocritesmiley: This is the only EX that counts, parents from Santa Cruz, Lubao, Pampanga, born at Tripler Hospital, Hawaii, raised in Cerritos, California and now living in Cypress, California, employed as a PA, Physicians Assistant. Married a California raised Japanese guy name Daniel, has 2 daughters.