Who Is Your Favorite UFC Player?

GSP

Couture

Belfort

Nogueira

Forrest Griffin

Frank Shamrock.

but my top 3 would probably have to be GSP COuture and Griffin.

GSP for his athleticism and semingly endles evolution

Couture for his cerebral play and how he manages to impose his will on younger, bigger guys

Forrest Griffin for his relentlessness and fighting spirit

I actually think of his fight with Rampage as the Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed of MMA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

some of my old school favorites

steve jennum - he's a f*cking ninja for crying out loud

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/fightfinder/Pictures/jennum.jpg

Oleg Taktarov - somehow he was one of the first guys to bring in a holistic approach to the game

http://taktarov.ru/images/news/084_Taktarov.jpg

and of course

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/Kameleon_/MMA%20Profile%20Pics/marco_ruas.jpg

the first guy who totally revolutionized the sport, the first prototype of the modern MMA fighter.

plus foot stomps are cool

lesnar X couture

truth be told lesnar matches up very well with randy

extremely fast and unbelievably strong, these two alone could be enough to hold randy off

if Brock has a good game plan this could go down like BarnettXCouture

but, you really can't count randy out, experience plays a lot in this game, and Randy being Randy has something prepared for Brock

I'm taking Randy on this one

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anderson Silva- This guy has got the most amazing flexibility in the cage that I have seen. I wouldn't know a guy who would be able to submit him

Matt Hughes- Submission wrestling at its finest. Very smart and has one of the best cardios in the sport.

Quinton Jackson- Awesome punching and slamming ability, just pure meat and potatoes. Definitely earning his nickname "rampage"

Randy Coutoure- What else is there left to say? 45 is just a number when you are this guy. It ain't the size but the stamina that counts

Chuck Lidell- Arguably he has the best take-down defense skills in the cage. Good heavy kicker and hitter too, he is the mike tyson of the ufc..... but my oh my how the mighty has fallen from grace.

GSP- Now this guy is a complete mixed martial artist, stiriking, wrestling, whatever your pleasure is, this guy is sure to deliver. Most of all such a gentleman on and off the ring. In a sport dominated by animals, a gentleman is a king above all of them

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...