All About Footwear

bRIX

• 2 weeks later...

Havayanas - usong uso. matibay ba yan? mahal eh. saan pinaka mura bumili? yung orig ha.

Crocs- those bulldog-like solid sandal-like shoes mad of synthetic material na odor-free and comfy daw. sus P4th+ isa. for both male and female daw. well it looks good but.....is it worth it?

saan nakaka bili nito bukod sa Rustan's at Market Market?

Havayanas - usong uso. matibay ba yan? mahal eh. saan pinaka mura bumili? yung orig ha.

Crocs- those bulldog-like solid sandal-like shoes mad of synthetic material na odor-free and comfy daw. sus P4th+ isa. for both male and female daw. well it looks good but.....is it worth it?

saan nakaka bili nito bukod sa Rustan's at Market Market?

Havi wag na kasi buong bayan meron nyan.

Crocs pwede pa. Pero marami na naglabasan na jafakes nito. 2thou meron na. Sa Rustans ka na lang bumili para sure.

Edited by edc

Stephon Marbury released a new line of sneakers called Starbury One...styles are similar to And 1...he even got Ben Wallace as an endorser...but the best part is that it sells for only $15!!!!! WHOAH....same price as the fake ones you see in Greenhills...I wonder whats the catch....hmmmm.

Stephon Marbury released a new line of sneakers called Starbury One...styles are similar to And 1...he even got Ben Wallace as an endorser...but the best part is that it sells for only $15!!!!! WHOAH....same price as the fake ones you see in Greenhills...I wonder whats the catch....hmmmm.

dude, i have 3 starbury shoes that i bought from the us

2 stabury ones (carolina blue and white, and the nyk home uniform color which is hard to find)

the other one is the starbury sxm shoes

all i can say is that it feels comfortable, and it looks good!

a good find for $14.98 and $9.98 :cool:

Edited by misteryosong_torpe

I am a fan of Caterpillar shoes... i got 7 pairs of em and counting... theyre tough, rugged and mean, yung isang cat outdoor ko almost 6 years na... :D

work = Cat steel toe

hike = Cat parin

slippers = rusty lopez / teva

workout/tennis = fila

leather casual = w.brown

my new pairs... imported from Jeddah thru a friend...

post-82722-1176440558.jpg

post-82722-1176440610.jpg

2 pairs of crocs, isa pang harabas at isa pang trabaho (kailangan clogs gamit ko eh)

Dr. Martins shempre

North Face - pang porma (hindi naman ako umaakyat ng bundok)

Nike Rubber Shoes - pang basketball

Chuck Taylor - simpleng lakad

Mendrez - formal events

at yung ever reliable slippers na nabibili sa palengke para sa bahay at basketball sa kalye

chuck taylor shoes from converse.. sarap pormahan ng pants, kasi maganda bagsak ng mga pants ko pag chucks suot ko. it doesnt look big and bulky like basketball shoes (na mukhang clown pag tinerno sa mga pants kasi malaki ang basketball shoes eh). minsan masarap mag tsinelas lang pag punta sa mall. relaxed feeling and as well maganda rin ang bagsak ng pants.