All About Footwear

bRIX

• 1 month later...

i'm a shoe lover... i like any type of shoe... wether it be leather, athletic, sneakers or even slippers and sandals, etc... to date i have 58 pairs...

my favorite though is adidas and ellesse for rubber

and sebago for leather...

comfort is my main criteria when buying shoes and i always buy half size bigger... i've always bought a size 10, i don't even bother to fit...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love white, plain Nike Air Force 1s for casual wear (I have several pairs already). I just bought a pair of white Lacoste sneakers from marathon the other day kasi sale siya and it looked good. I guess pag sneakers I go for white para malinis tingnan.

For formal wear naman I wear Kenneth Cole but since mahirap na mag hanap ng Kenneth Cole shops dito I might buy a pair of Church's next time

I HAVE 5 VANS SHOES. ROWLEY1 AND XL2,CAB3, SLIP ONS AND THE 1 THAT BAM MARGUERA WEARS(THE OLD SCHOOL NAVY BLUE SHOE WITH THE VANS EMBLEM AT THE SIDE). I HAVE 1 PONY AND 1 GLOBE. LEATHER SHOES I WEAR KICKERS AND HUSH PUPPIES. COMFTABLE YET STYLISH. BOUGHT ALL OF THESE EITHER AT THE MALLS OR SKATE SHOPS AROUND METRO MANILA