All About Footwear

bRIX

• 2 weeks later...

SNEAKERS - NAUTICA SKIDS - coLor red...

old skooL na UMBRO - coLor green & yeLLow (braziL)...

NIKE hyperfLight - coLor orange

DIESEL paratrooper - coLor moss green & orange...

FORMAL/LEATHER - DM'S

NAPOLINI

SANDALS - CAT

rasta Looking thong sLippers coLor red-green -yellow

G.H. BASS

• 2 weeks later...
anung gagawin sa baking soda?

rub it in sa yellow stains?

tnx! :cool:

air force ones ko nagkaganyan din naninilaw pag nilabhan

hassle

dissolve some baking soda in water tapos get a clean piece of cloth tapos ipunas mo dun sa stain. this is what i used to do with my k-swiss shoes dati. di ko pa na try na ipang-wash talaga 'to. hope this helps. :cool:

I'm a shoe freak. I have several pairs of rubber shoes and sneakers.

New Balance and Nike for sports shoes

Sneakers from Tyler, Springfield, Y3, Marc Jacobs, DSquared, Dirk Bikkemberg and Lacoste

I only have 2 pairs of leather shoes that I bought from Traffic and 3 pairs of Havs flip-flops.

salamat tsong., i tried using the ordinary clorox pero lalo atang nagka mantsa. whats the difference sa clorox pen and the ordinary clorox? ano nga gagawin sa baking soda? nakakaasar lang na nanilaw. yeah, my dad said na colgate white daw. bibili nga ako mamaya. heheh

Difference ng Clorox pen sa Clorox bottle. Yung pen hindi makalat, kung saan mo lng gusto ilagay.

Pero ingat sa clorox kasi matapang yun. Mas ok pag yung toothpaste na white.

Gamit lng ng clorox kung yung ilalim ng shoes or sa gilid ng swelas ang lilinisin.

I have a pair of Pumas similar to the one on the picture. Mine's black though and I bought it in HK last year.

I'm not a fan of NIKE except for the Presto styles a few years ago. I had 3 pairs of Presto that I still use. They're good on the feet and are highly recommended for long walks.

Edited by daDJ

I like Umbro shoes. I'm surprised how very inexpensive they are here.

Question to all of you peeps: when buying shoes, do you buy shoes that fit your feet exactly or do you buy shoes that are a half size to a one size bigger so that your feet (especially your toes) can have some space to move inside? Akala ko kasi sine-sales talk lang ako ng isang sales lady when I bought a pair of shoes a couple of years back. Wala na kasi ng size ko but I really liked the style of the shoes. Sabi sa akin ng saleslady "Okay lang yan sir, mas maganda ho sa paa yung nakakagalaw pa sa loob." I bought the shoe and she was right. My feet were comfortable in the shoes even though it was a bigger size. Ngayon tuloy parang sanay na ako bumili ng mas malaking size ng sapatos than my usual size for my feet. What do you think?

Question to all of you peeps: when buying shoes, do you buy shoes that fit your feet exactly or do you buy shoes that are a half size to a one size bigger so that your feet (especially your toes) can have some space to move inside? Akala ko kasi sine-sales talk lang ako ng isang sales lady when I bought a pair of shoes a couple of years back. Wala na kasi ng size ko but I really liked the style of the shoes. Sabi sa akin ng saleslady "Okay lang yan sir, mas maganda ho sa paa yung nakakagalaw pa sa loob." I bought the shoe and she was right. My feet were comfortable in the shoes even though it was a bigger size. Ngayon tuloy parang sanay na ako bumili ng mas malaking size ng sapatos than my usual size for my feet. What do you think?

I am a size 9 for rubber shoes and I usually buy half size bigger.. Even for my sporting activities.. I have tried buying size 9's, its generally okay but definitely my feet get tired easily.. Para kasing sobrang sakal..

I like Umbro shoes. I'm surprised how very inexpensive they are here.

when i was a little yea my parent would do that, its that Filipino tradition to "save" up for the future...haha

but no, now i buy shoes that fit...Im a 9 and i always buy a 9...i dont even try shoes on now, i go in and buy a 9...never had one shoe that didnt fit correctly (and thats about 40+ shoes i own)...however unless your those in-betweens then try before you buy!!!