What do MEN want?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
hot and sexy girl

- physical

I beg to disagree with that Ma'am.

Men want someone who will make our life worth....someone whom we can be with till we grow old....someone to love and give our life with so called family....someone who will be the mother of my kids....

But if that's your opinion, I might just have to respect it.

Hi Dr. Mwah! This is a "Dear Abby" letter from a guy, a biker, that i'd like to share. It may actually be relevant to the topic of "what men want," in a roundabout sort of way. Anyhow, here goes --

Dear Abby,

I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her. Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my almost new Harley ROCKER C so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls.'

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my beloved bike, that I noticed a hairline crack in the paint work on the tank near the gas cap.

So Abby my question is this - Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealership where I bought it?

Regards,

Troubled

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU MEN AND LADIES!

• 4 weeks later...
somebody who can make them a better person, who'll never be afraid to correct them of their flaws, somebody who can handle themselves well in any situation... somebody who will love, trust and respect them...

Very well said. :)

For a simple guy like I am, I'd just would like to see and feel that I'm well appreciated.

i think i want the typical things, sweet and charming but wild in bed... of course that is shallow... thinking about it deeper, i think i want someone with the ability to change and the ability to accept change ... as well as a physique i love looking at.

here's abiakak's post (i edited it for some grammar stuff) and ill check if i agree:

- Someone to talk when needed. Sometimes, girls just can't keep their mouths shut. Some men are good listeners but let them speak once in a while, when he's in your world.

~i agree with this. i usually am in relationships where i talk more though.... if the girl talks more, we usually only get in bed and nothing else follows.

- Always tell the man when and where are you going. Wait for the approval 'cause sometimes, men want to spend some quality time with you on the same date. If you really want to go, invite him to join, if applicable. Men does this a lot.

~i like this eventhough my girl occasionally forgets, and i dont mind. im very understanding. i also usually forget especially if im having fun with friends (which is very rare cause im not very social).

- If you're out without him, always update him of what's going on. Every hour. This is a security reasonn. If you miss even one, men worries. You wouldn't like worried men.

~i thought this was similar to the one above. oh well. if i want a quality date with my GF and there's no special occassion with her friends, it would be common sense for her to go with me... until we're married which will make her friends a lot more fun compared to being stuck with me for a 50 years *lol*

- Fetching you at work or anywhere else is not a responsibility. It's a privilege. Please don't abuse or misunderstand that.

~i agree. although my gf did say before she became my gf that if we go out, i should take her home, or we dont go out. well, she's a brat, its tiring, but its for her safety, since shes the type who ppl stare/gawd at or harrass. her condition makes sense. i noticed that there are some girls who are target for cavemans out there, and its just my luck that my gf is one of those types.

- Men like to be pampered. Women's pampering is more, for lack of a better word, subtle. Men's pampering, at least most of them, are not even close to that. So, don't misunderstand when you're not satisfied with his pampering.

~im confused. if its lambing, im never short of that, and sometimes im actually too much. i noticed in movies that the woman holds the man first, in my life... im always the one who holds the woman, even if its not sex related. i do want a lambing woman. no lambing means the PSPs will be happier.

- Don't ever let your guy know that you have a crush on someone (non-celebrity) or you will regret it. Even if your man is not the jealous type.

~my gf does this a lot! although more with celebrities. it can be annoying at times especially if your competition is josh hartnett... i think i should tell her that its not very reassuring hearing that. now, i feel like a girl. and oh, i think josh hartnett is gay... not because i really think he is, but its more of that's the only way i'll win over him *lol* she is smart enough to NOT MENTION the guys she has crushes on at work. if she does, then again the PSPs will be happy with the money ima be paying them.

- Men want to know if you're going to be late. Waiting for you without any notice will ruin your date.

~i always assume women are late. i bring books or drum sticks to keep my mind off things. i believe that, the prettier the girl is, the longer it takes time for them to prepare.

- Men give women some privacy. Men expect women to do the same thing.

~yes, my ex ex ddnt give me any... result? i slept around everytime i could. it wasnt often though.

- When men get hot and want "some", don't just brush him off. State your reason.

~yes, otherwise the PSPs will be happy.

- If your guy texted you and you haven't replied for a long time already, better put the reason why you replied very late. Do not do this often. If you do, men will think that your love is already diminishing. If that's the case, communicate or someone will get hurt.

~yes! especially if its something important! otherwise ... *lol* ... the PSPs will be closer to buying that laptop they always wanted.

-*-

"The PSPs will be happy"

while replying to the post ... i noticed that i am in relationships where the woman just dont want to talk things out or agree on a compromise. it is strange, but i find myself to be the one ALWAYS opening up to checking the things that are lacking in the relationship and how we both can improve it. i usually end up with a woman blaming me ... it became such a pattern that most of the time, i just choose to ignore the issue, and i find myself ENDING UP WITH A PSP.

girls think silent wars or nagging wars are effective... but truth is, if you want to push the guy stick his penis into another woman's orifice, do those.

NAG ... IGNORE ... ACCUSE ... BLAME... never listen to him even when he is doing his best to make the relationship better.

women should know when their man is sleeping around. if you notice that you do the above too much ... yep.

for a working man, shedding 1/4 of his income to forget you for 3 hours and 2 pops is worth it. some are cheap though and usually just charm their way to a Fubu. *lol*

add:

i only go for Fubus when my woman is malignant with her nagging, silent wars, co-dependency, etc.

PSPs are usually enough to relieve the stress since women are usually better a few days later.

-*-

i find it ironic that some women always had this event in life that involved an assh*le man to make her end up as a PSP ... but at the same time, it is those assh*le men that sustains them.

and yes, we are assholes if we sleep around, no matter what the reason is. the only way to be not an assh*le, is break up with the girl, then sleep around.

• 2 weeks later...