What do MEN want?

I think what men want also depend on the type of man. It's unfair to generalize but I guess most of those shared here are based on experiences. It could simply mean that you may not have met men who look for other things that those currently in your mindsets.

Like in most people, preferences change in time. As such, it is important for me to find someone I can change with, one who could be a part of me, just the same that I could be a part of her. Two separate entities but bonded together.

• 2 weeks later...
wat i want ryt now is the same sentiments that all girls hate...

i want somebody to bang and care for at the same time with no tie up relationship...pero barkada bonding pa rin kau go out...date...and stuff just no complications...in between of a friend/bangbuddy

Amen, amen, amen!!!

ako syempre ang gusto ko sa babae yung pwede ko iwanan ng hindi maghahanap ng kalinga ng iba habang nasa malayo ako or magkahiwalay kami at hinid yung sobrang lambing sa mga lalake na parang nangaakit pa ng iba ... dapat simple lang ang babae hindi masyadong matalak kasi nakakabingi sa tenga yan, yung marunong tumupad sa promised na hindi magpapaligaw o mangliligaw mismo sa lalake meron kasi ganyan eh..

kahit laos na ang maria clara ngayon meron pa din naman natitirang konti dyan simpleng mahilig ba sa pagiingat at nakakatiis ng walang lalake sa buhay, praktikal na pamumuhay lang ang dapat na isipin ..

aww. meron pa lang tulad mo mag isip dito, kala ko wala. haha. agree ako. my bf often tells me this stuffs, and i'm happy that i was able to meet these standards of him. :rolleyes: :hypocritesmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've read these on a book entitled Wild at heart by Joh Eldredge

3 desires for men

1. A battle to fight

2. An adventure to live

3. A beauty to rescue

Personally speaking. I think he's right. In a battle we are given a chance to prove our worth or our mettle against other men and circumstance. Thru that battle we take on an adventure that leads to our price. . . the woman. It is she that defines if we have suceeded on the first two.