What do MEN want?

I've said these thougths before. I will say it again, for the men out there:

Iba ang puso, iba ang p*kp*k,

Sa p*kp*k ang tunay na pag-asa.

Pasok mo na, potah...

Not applicable all the time, of course. But applicable enough times to make matters exciting. For both sexes.

(The hipons are getting to me!)

LC

I DO LOVE my significant other. I love her dearly. But to answer the question (qualified a bit), what do I want (more)? SOME QUIET TIME... I need my space to think. I can't HEAR about HER THOUGHTS ALL OF THE TIME. I mean, it's ok, I love that she thinks I am compassionate enough to be worthy of her... that she would come to me for comfort and all that jazz... but jeez... every waking moment of my life? Even when I am at work?! Does she really need to text me all the time?! Give me a break. I need to think! Organize my thoughts... I NEED QUIET!

I see you both like sex on Grills ....

Pre your is horizontal and Larry's vertical grills (cage)

good company and superb sex served hot off the grill! :lol:

right now I want some wild monkey sex from an insanely hot woman who's as dumb as bricks.

I'll have one of those, and another to go.

they want SEX.. thats sad.. wonder if any men nowadays want true love ... :(

How can you say that when you are Someone who is PSP and screwing for money. You know there are lots of men in the world that are very good guys and I am one of them. I know what i want and i think alot of men know what they want to. Sex is not life! There is alot more to life , having the right chemistry with someone is so important. I know I want Love, compassion, someone to grow old with and lots more ..

Guest bleeding_angel
How can you say that when you are Someone who is PSP and screwing for money. You know there are lots of men in the world that are very good guys and I am one of them. I know what i want and i think alot of men know what they want to. Sex is not life! There is alot more to life , having the right chemistry with someone is so important. I know I want Love, compassion, someone to grow old with and lots more ..

love, compassion, someone to grow old with? im sure that is what everyone wants regarless of gender in the long run...