The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

uploaded a few songs...

like a hurricane - the mission uk

dont call me baby - voices from the behive

forgot other song i have uploaded...

also i have rare ones here..

acoustic version of Echo and the Bunnymen's 'killing moon' and the pale fountains 'thank you'....

Edited by thonetteski
also i have rare ones here..

acoustic version of Echo and the Bunnymen's killing and pale fountains thank you....

Did you upload these already? Can't seem to find both from either of the '80s music sites.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for uploading that Mission cover of 'Like A Hurricane'. I've been looking for it for ages!

Edited by Immortal666
Did you upload these already? Can't seem to find both from either of the '80s music sites.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for uploading that Mission cover of 'Like A Hurricane'. I've been looking for it for ages!

nope, not yet, maybe tomorrow... hehehe.... hope you like that song.... i like that one...

also got some rare songs by tuesday blues, railway children and wild swans as you can see my signature...

also have other rare acoustic versions of new wave songs...

such as deadhearth, beds are burning by midnight oil...

its the end of the world by REM....

U2's cover of "everlasting love"..... Bono's voice is soooooo good to hear on this one....

nope, not yet, maybe tomorrow... hehehe.... hope you like that song.... i like that one...

also got some rare songs by tuesday blues, railway children and wild swans as you can see my signature...

Tuesday Blue? I hope it's both 'Love Me Simple' and 'Tunnel Vision'. Those are rare indeed! Keep it up, man. I'll try to look for rare new wave/'80s songs to upload from my collection as well.

Tuesday Blue? I hope it's both 'Love Me Simple' and 'Tunnel Vision'. Those are rare indeed! Keep it up, man. I'll try to look for rare new wave/'80s songs to upload from my collection as well.

for your pleasure...

just uploaded tuesday blues's love me simple and tunnel vision..

acoustic versions of killing moon by echo and the bunnymen and thank you by the pale fountains...

Uploaded a handful of songs:

The Dead Milkmen - The Beach Song (paki-edit na lang yung title mister hitman, it's listed as '28 The Beach Song')

Kraftwerk - The Model

Kraftwerk - Computer Love (Coldplay was inspired by its keyboard riff and 'used' it for their song 'Speed of Sound')

Peter Murphy - Cuts You up (former Bauhaus singer's solo output. This is highly recommended!)

The Bible - Honey Be Good (acoustic version)

Hmm ano po bang song ito? ---> "On a thousand islands in the sea I see a thousand people just like me"...(then I dont know what comes next...then merong "You got these words wrong..I dont know why...You got these words wrong..."

para syang New Order pero di ako sure, di ko alam yung song name...LSS attack!!! Help!!!

Sobrang lupet I almost forgot about this song, and meron kayo nito and you shared it hahaha! tenchu tenchu!!!

namphooothaah this used to be my theme song for one half of a year nung highschool -- Like a Hurricane - The Mission!!!

YOU ARE LIKE A HURRICANE

THERE'S CALM IN YOUR EYE!!!

Edited by Hex_Arenas
Hmm ano po bang song ito? ---> "On a thousand islands in the sea I see a thousand people just like me"...(then I dont know what comes next...then merong "You got these words wrong..I dont know why...You got these words wrong..."

para syang New Order pero di ako sure, di ko alam yung song name...LSS attack!!! Help!!!

You're right it's a New Order song. It's title is 'Leave Me Alone.'

Wow great thanks! m listening to it right now I raided our song pantry :-)

Eh how about this another obscure song?

"Call me bluuue, now, call me blue now...call me blueeee...ooo ooo oohhhh...oooh oohh, ooo ooohh..." Im not even sure if those lyrics are right hahahaha...sorry...di ko po alam eh..I just know prt of the song in my head as I remember it :-)

leave me alone... i - uploaded it... pero yun acoustic version nyan... saka na

buti nman enjoy mu yung the mission uk......

You're right it's a New Order song. It's title is 'Leave Me Alone.'

bro yun descendant yan ba yun me lyrics na "I don't wanna go to the beach to have fun"?

Edited by thonetteski
Help pls. mga bros. What's the title of the song by a female vocal played in one of 7Up's (softdrink) commercial? many thanks in advance.

This one I know the answer for sure. The lyrics were changed to suit the commercial. "7up cools you..." The melody is from Kim Carnes' Bette Davis Eyes.

This was before the Fido Dido commercials series.

bro yun descendant yan ba yun me lyrics na "I don't wanna go to the beach to have fun"?

Hindi, bro. The Dead Milkmen yung artist ng 'The Beach Song'. The actual lyrics go, 'I don't wanna be on the beach (no fun, no)' repeated a lot of times. He he. This was played heavily on NU 107 when they were still new and played new wave. Circa 1988 yun.

Hindi, bro. The Dead Milkmen yung artist ng 'The Beach Song'. The actual lyrics go, 'I don't wanna be on the beach (no fun, no)' repeated a lot of times. He he. This was played heavily on NU 107 when they were still new and played new wave. Circa 1988 yun.

thanks bro... been looking for that song also... hehehe... di kaya dapat mag-eb ang mga wavers, btw, believe nko na wavers ka... mahilig ka din sa tsiks.. nyahahahaha :hypocritesmiley: