The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

sa vinyl kasi, meron akong 4 na klase....US, UK, JAPAN, PHILIPPINE made....sa apat na yan ang pinaka ok na quality para sa akin ay yung sa UK, ang ayoko sa philippines, kapag tumagal, masyado siyang maraming "popcorn", so bago mo gamitin lilnisin mo pa siya with a bulak and liquid......ang gusto ko naman sa japan, kapag release sa japan, doon lang meron, kung baga sa kanila ka lang makakabili nang ganoon version na kanta........meron din ako tapes, kaso konti lang, wala pa yatang 30pcs, sa CD naman, bumili na ako nito noong early 90's.......pero sa totoo lang mas gusto ko ang vinyl sa CD kasi iba pa rin ang vinyl eh, masyadong malinis ang CD. for example yung friend ko bumili nang sex pistols na never mind the bollocks na CD, syempre remastered yun, compare mo siya sa vinyl, ibang iba siya......nabalitaan ko mukhang ibabalik yata nila ulit ang vinyl eh.

just shouting out a big thanks to hitman

i was able to see your uploaded collection

grabe...you can find the rarest piece of new wave music there that took me years to find in peer to peer d/ls

among the most obscure (for me) and hard to find

smiles and jokes - white china

when lightning strikes - positive noise

cocteau twins

revenge - ministry

love me simple - tuesday blues

and the list goes on

wow man you have TASTE...

im just too excited i couldnt contain it

hope you guys can help me find / upload these tracks ive been dying to hear again in YEARS!

1) there's this track played before in NU107 i dont know the title vocals i think is grace nono, instrumenation by

bob aves and/or guys from rock project

2) any bootlegs from

mere mercy

charlotte rousse

khumbela

uhmm this for now guys

thanks again

grabe...you can find the rarest piece of new wave music there that took me years to find in peer to peer d/ls

cocteau twins

revenge - ministry

and the list goes on

hope you guys can help me find / upload these tracks ive been dying to hear again in YEARS!

1) there's this track played before in NU107 i dont know the title vocals i think is grace nono, instrumenation by

2) any bootlegs from

mere mercy

charlotte rousse

khumbela

uhmm this for now guys

thanks again

hehehehe.. sya lang pinasalamatan mu?

Eto my ultimate request--The Damned's whole LP, "Phantasmagoria". :lol: Actually had that tape, but someone borrowed it and didn't return it. Aww...I actually have tapes of all my requests, but it would cost me much if I transfer them all on CD, hehe! Well, a U2 song that I like (and again, it's in one of those borrowed tapes that never returned) is "The Three Sunrises".

Eto my ultimate request--The Damned's whole LP, "Phantasmagoria". :lol: Actually had that tape, but someone borrowed it and didn't return it. Aww...I actually have tapes of all my requests, but it would cost me much if I transfer them all on CD, hehe! Well, a U2 song that I like (and again, it's in one of those borrowed tapes that never returned) is "The Three Sunrises".

meron ako niyan pareho.....LP nang the damned....at yung U2 naman nasa unforgettable fire singles.......

@arturia

FYI,

habang check ko yung mga vinyl ko, meron ako nakita, ewan ko kung familiar ka dito.....meron akong THE THOUGHT - PASSION IN FASHION, its a UK new wave, synth pop band, na 1984 release, at meron akong dalawang maxi singles nila....kapangalan nang banda mo..........

Edited by arnoldtan

cocteau twins

revenge - ministry

and the list goes on

2) any bootlegs from

mere mercy

charlotte rousse

khumbela

uhmm this for now guys

thanks again

You're very much welcome. However, as thonetteski says, I'm not the only one you should thank... this community has made significant additions to the website... 80s enthusiasts like thonetteski, arnoldtan, Hex Arenas, jokelang, mwah and those who I don't recall for now as well as others who may have contributed anonymously...

Edited by hitman531ph

Changes made on the 4shared site:

Changes were made by the site, not by me.

Tabbed browse-search. Click on 1, 2 or 3 tabs to get to the next page. Tabs located at the bottom.

Download icon of globe with green downward pointing arrow now replaced by a gray rectangle with green arrow pointing downward.

Just in:

Soft Cell - What

The Sundays - Summertime

(lots of people think one-hit wonder ang The Sundays, and isip nila HWTStory Ends lang yung ok nilang song. Summertime is another, and I think a cable channel is using this song sa station plugs nila? Also OK yung WILD HORSES, ginamit sa Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Anyway, ganda ng lyrics ng HWTSE. Nice that yung lines na "Its that little souvenir from a terrible year"...ay naging "...colourful year" later on in the song...What do you think happened in the shed? :-)

Joy Division - Atmosphere (this sounds surprisingly modern even after 30 years, and ginamit sya sa soundtrack ng Trainspotting)

Hay ang saya ng weekend kahit madaming deadlines...Eto, nagluluto ako ng tocino for breakfast, and eto sounds ko (sana meron nito sa videoke, sarap kantahin nito)

WHAT

Soft Cell

Do you want me to

Get down on my knees

Beg you baby, please

Cry a million tears

Do you want me to

Call you on the phone

Beg you to come home

Think of all the years

When I once lived in paradise

When the love light

shone in your eyes

Oh baby

What can I do when I

still love you

What can I say when I

still want you

What can I do

What can I say

You'll never know this way

Do you want me to

Follow you around

Everywhere in town

Do you want a clown

Why do you

Treat me mean and cruel

Breaking every rule

Can I be your fool

We can make this a happy home

So come back where you belong

Please forgive me,

come back, and then

We can fall in love

Over and over and over

and over again

Oh baby

What can I do when I

still love you

What can I say when I

still want you

Won't you come back

Oh baby, what can I say

I said, what can I do

Oh baby, what can I say

I said, won't you come back

I said, what can I do

I said, what can I say

Won't you come back

Oh baby, won't you come back

Oh baby, what can I say

I said, what, what,

what? can I say

Won't you come back

Won't you come back

Won't you

Won't you come back

What can I say

What can I say

What can I do

What can I do

What can I say

What can I say

Won't you come back

Won't you come back

What can I do, do, do, do

What can I do

(What, what, what?)

meron po ba kayo diyan na lyrics ng SOFT AS YOUR FACE ng Soup Dragons? Wala ako makita sa net eh..thanks :-)

Hey have a great weekend guys and gals!

Edited by Hex_Arenas

cocteau twins

revenge - ministry

and the list goes on

2) any bootlegs from

mere mercy

charlotte rousse

khumbela

uhmm this for now guys

thanks again

2) quarterdrawing of a dog - siouxsie and the banshees

3) reach - pale fountains

4) unless - pale fountains

5) start a war - pale fountains

6) stay - grace pool version

7) charming man cover - chillout version girl kumanta

8) light that never goes out - chillout version girl kumanta

9) any bootlegs from

mere mercy

charlotte rousse

khumbela

@arturia

na UPLOAD KO NA MGA REQUEST MO...............................

quarterdrawing of a dog - siouxsie and the banshees

reach - pale fountains

unless - pale fountains

start a war - pale fountains

stay - grace pool

this charming man - The Smiths (live version...manchester, 1983....bootleg, rare)

light that never goes out - The Ocean blue (live, 1992), good version

yung iba wala ako..................wala rin ako yun chillout version, pero naglagay ako nang iba version.....

sorry if it came out that way

pero una kong pinasalamatan si thonetski sa privy cge shout out ko na! thanks thonetski and the rest, galing talaga

im new to the list im not sure how the uploading / dowloading works and who's moderating it. in anycase,now im more familiar

that its a community thing

special thanks to arnold tan for uploading my request

sorry if it came out that way

pero una kong pinasalamatan si thonetski sa privy cge shout out ko na! thanks thonetski and the rest, galing talaga

im new to the list im not sure how the uploading / dowloading works and who's moderating it. in anycase,now im more familiar

that its a community thing

special thanks to arnold tan for uploading my request

your welcome, siguro kasama ko na delete yun pm's, andami ko kasi pm asking for my girls eh.... neway join ka sa eb?

Edited by thonetteski
your welcome, siguro kasama ko na delete yun pm's, andami ko kasi pm asking for my girls eh.... neway join ka sa eb?

ops, parang may narinig akong girls...ano yan...pabulong naman......well tingin ko maganda tayo mag eb doon sa anthology(may nagsuggest nito) sa baba noon alam ko puro new wave...pero dapat marami tayo at least more than 5 di ba.........

okei.... bale me tatlo na... si atmosphere, me and arnold tan... me gusto pa sumama? i'll try to bring one of my babes hehehe... immortal, want to join..

Oy, oy, oy new wave music and girls? Sama ako jan. :thumbsupsmiley: Basta Saturday night, puede ako. Tsaka kung puede QC area tayo kasi ang layo ko sa Manila e.

Does anybody have The Europeans - The Animal Song ?

Oh, and uh, why are there two entries of Siouxsie and the Banshees - Quarterdrawing of the Dog ?

dalawa yung quaterdrawing of the dog, baka na double ko kasi yung nagupload ako eh, nag error kaya nag try ako ulit, paki ayos nalang mr hitman....ikaw mr. hitman hindi ka sasama sa eb.....