Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

I am considering buying a 13" MacBook Pro (non-retina display) with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 750GB hard drive.

And since I'll be in California by early Dec. 2013, I took a look at Best Buy's website and saw that it costs USD1,299. I'm not sure how much the total cost will be with tax.

But doing some research, I saw this ad on sulit... http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/29884818/Latest+Apple+Macbook+Pro+Md101+Md102+Md103+-sale+or+swap?referralKeywords=macbook+pro&event=Search+Ranking,Position,2-15,35

Just wanted to get your opinion on where I should buy it. It would be of course more convenient to buy it locally, and even have some programs like MS Office installed for free as stated in the ad. Maybe even the software that will allow windows to run on it...

But is there a risk (either big or small) from buying it from a seller on sulit as opposed to Best Buy? :unsure:

I am considering buying a 13" MacBook Pro (non-retina display) with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 750GB hard drive.

And since I'll be in California by early Dec. 2013, I took a look at Best Buy's website and saw that it costs USD1,299. I'm not sure how much the total cost will be with tax.

But doing some research, I saw this ad on sulit... http://www.sulit.com...osition,2-15,35

Just wanted to get your opinion on where I should buy it. It would be of course more convenient to buy it locally, and even have some programs like MS Office installed for free as stated in the ad. Maybe even the software that will allow windows to run on it...

But is there a risk (either big or small) from buying it from a seller on sulit as opposed to Best Buy? :unsure:

Bro,Best Buy na lang para sure.

• 3 months later...

Apple, like any successful company, is getting sloppy with their products...

A scant few years ago, people in this very forum said that Apple products were meticulously engineered and their software were very secure... now, not so much.

They can't even innovate fast enough. Their mac lines are already showing their age...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wondering. Bakit ang apple charger cable / cords, madaling mag-turn into dirty white? Parang kahit anong linis gawin ko, they stay that way. Not as white as before.

I noticed this in both iphone and macbook chargers.

To clean your charger/getting it back into its former color hehehe use mr clean magic eraser. Works even for white macbooks.

For chargers na nasisira yun dulo ng cable dahil napupunit sa kakagamit, use the spring of a used ballpen. Tapos ikot niyo lang dun sa part na napupunit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same prob :(

Binalot ko na nga lang ng washi tape e pero di madumi tignan.

Also, their chargers now parang madaling "masira" :( sa phone ko, I think I already changed like 3x.

I wrapped the full length of the wire with a black electrical tape then put a spring of a used ballpen on both ends. Works (an looks) perfectly fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

bought my 13' MPB 4 years ago. Best decision ever.

on full charge it can still last 2 hours with wifi connected, and 4.5 hours if not. Not sure if power drainer lang ba talaga wifi or the tasks I do when connected?

Only complains is the games in appstore I bought four years ago cannot run anymore because of the updated chipset and graphic requirements.

Sayang yung Modern Combat ko :P

Otherwise, my Photoshop CS5 is still snappy, but iMovie is a bit slower na.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...