Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

pare there are pretty affordable macs. pero not here. mas mura pa mamili sa america. but wait a while pwede mo na rin itakbo sa non mac specific hardware. mac OSes are running on x86 components now diba? basically pc na siya talaga. there have been numerous hacks on running osx on the PC. the easiest ive read up so far is with the release of leopard. they were making leopard more open and compatible. may exploits tuloy in running it sa regular pcs. i havent tried it yet. going to try it soon when i have the time. interesting kasi. i like macs din. lovely piece of code. but gradually getting to be like windows. haaay. considering ubuntu now.

bakit ang mac isa lang ang click sa mouse?is'nt it confusing?

If you came from Windows, it would be a little confusing, true. But it isn't really that hard. The 'right click' on a Mac is accomplished by pressing the apple key and the mouse button simultaneously. Some 3rd party two button mouse gadgets have a "driver" that simulates this action if you click on the right mouse button. But even if the Mac has a natural right mouse click, chances are you'll be confused too since "right clicking" on a Mac brings up a different context menu than the ones you see on Windows or Linux, etc.

yes..boomouse is right..

for me my reason why i bought my mac because i became comfortable using it..and almost everybody in our industry is using it, it has become a standard. and for me to take my work home is to have one at home too ^_^

and i do know people working with windows producing impressive works..

it's just preference, like choosing brands of car, and with that i choose toyota ^_^

well..i just fell in love with my mac and i'm just will not be switching back ^_^

the best reason for someone to switch to mac....hmm..,

that's what you have to find out, because asking a mac user will just give you their reason why, and that's why you have to experience it to be able to know why ^_^ hihihihih