Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

(As of August 10/05)

Pre Owned Systems:

PowerBook G4/500MHz 15"/256MB/20GB/DVD Titanium.....P47,980

PowerBook G4/550MHz 15"/256MB/20GB/Combo Titanium.....P54,980

PowerBook G4/667MHz 15"/256MB/30GB/Combo Titanium.....P59,980

PowerBook G4/1GHz 12"/256MB/60GB/Combo/BT Aluminum .....P59,980

PowerBook G4/1GHz 12"/512MB/60GB/Combo/APX/BT Aluminum .....P69,980

PowerBook G4/1GHz 17"/1024MB/60GB/SuperDrive/APX/BT Alum.....P104,980

PowerBook G4/1.25Ghz 15"/512MB/80GB/Superdrive Aluminum.....P99,980†

Notes:

* Factory Fresh and comes with full warranty!

** Brand new unit with 3 yrs warranty!

† still within original manufacturer's warranty!

okay guys as what i have said by next month tambay na ako sa mac shop ng pinsan ko, and here are some Pre owned systems na binebenta nila. so pm me nalang or give me your contact #'s so i can ask my associate to call you up.

Btw, wag nyo namuna ako tanunging about the details coz wala pa talga ako alam. i'll ask my partner to call you up. hehehe

sau

B)

Apple introduces the Mighty Mouse

the newest addition to apple's line of horribly designed mice with bad ergonomics! :lol: a lot of people have now complained about right clicks that don't register to the uncomfortable "proper" holding position. of course, apple's natural response to those complaints.. "you're holding the mouse wrong"! :grr:

you know you've badly designed a product when you start re-teaching people how to use something as ubiquitous as a mouse. that's like toyota telling, the gas pedal is on your left, to its buyers.

just want to share, sirain daw yung HDD ng powerbook. yung brother inlaw ng sister ko! nagloloko daw muna, nung pina check nya! sabi ng tech bibigay na daw yung HDD nya. so nagtanong sya kung magkano. the apple shop is asking for $300 di pa sinabi kung bago yung HDD o refurbish lang. so ang ginawa nya, naghanap sya sa internet at bumili ng sariling HDD at sya nag kabit. sobrang dami daw parts da dapat tangalin at sobrang hirap. eto yung pic nung tinangal na nya yung HDD

post-40793-1124520813.jpg

I was reading Consumer Reports' take on notebook reliability earlier this week and though Apples scored high in all categories (including tech support) compared to their PC counterparts, one can't help but consider that there are far less users of iBooks and Powerbooks. Hence, it doesn't necessarily follow that because the incidence of troubleshootings/repairs, minor to major, is very low that the notebooks are superior, especially now that the laptop has finally come home (for the first time outstripping desktop sales in a year).

But sure, a Mac's a good piece of equipment with great software, albeit a little pricey.

Advice lang po...

If you're planning to buy any kind of MAC, better buy it here in singapore. A friend of mine found out that the same specs ibook is cheaper here by 20000 pesos.

Budger Airlines is currently available (usual cost is 5,000 PHP two way, promo today is 300 pesos one way) so makakatipid pa din. :).

Word of caution, don't bring the box home kung bibili kasi dadalihin kayo nang tax sa airport natin. Better buy a backpack or bag tapos sabihin nyo you went on a business trip and personal item lang sya.

Advice lang po...

If you're planning to buy any kind of MAC, better buy it here in singapore. A friend of mine found out that the same specs ibook is cheaper here by 20000 pesos.

Budger Airlines is currently available (usual cost is 5,000 PHP two way, promo today is 300 pesos one way) so makakatipid pa din. :).

Word of caution, don't bring the box home kung bibili kasi dadalihin kayo nang tax sa airport natin. Better buy a backpack or bag tapos sabihin nyo you went on a business trip and personal item lang sya.

wow, P20,000.00 is a big amount!

may i ask if you can ask your friend which mac center

or wholesaler/retailer he talks to?

got relatives staying in singapore.

they can inquire for me.

super thanks.

Guys please Pm me if you are interested.

thanks!

(As of September 01/05)

Pre Owned Systems:

iBook G3/600MHz 12"/384MB/20GB/CD Snow.....P29,980

iBook G3/800MHz 12"/384MB/30GB/Combo Snow.....P34,980

iBook G4/1.33GHz 14"/512MB/60GB/SDrive/APX Snow.....P69,980

iMac G4/800MHz 15"/512MB/60GB/SuperDrive/Speakers Snow.....P44,980 (SOLD)

PBook G4/867MHz 12"/256MB/40GB/Combo/BT Alum.....P59,980

PBook G4/1GHz 12"/512MB/60GB/Combo/BT Alum.....P69,980

PBook G4/1GHz 17"/1024MB/60GB/SuperDrive/APX/BT Alum.....P99,980 (SOLD)

Notes:

• All items are ex-stock subject to prior sale. Don't delay, call for availability.

• All Pre-Owned products are cleaned, tested and ready for use; and comes with a limited one-month "return-to-base" warranty.

Notes:

* Factory Fresh and comes with full warranty!

** Brand new unit with 3 yrs warranty!

† still within original manufacturer's warranty!

We are selling our "Trade-In" stocks like hotcakes that we need more!

Help us fulfill our backlog orders for pre-owned systems.

Trade-in your current systems NOW!

We give high trade-in prices for your old Mac (starting from iMac series)!

So if you are just looking to upgrade your current Mac, pm or email us

and get a really good "trade-in" price.

i mac

:heart:

wow, P20,000.00 is a big amount!

may i ask if you can ask your friend which mac center

or wholesaler/retailer he talks to?

got relatives staying in singapore.

they can inquire for me.

super thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, yung apple centre sa wheellock in orchard. Maganda pa since tourist yung friend ko ni rebate yung tax nuong ibook nya so me extra saving sya nang SGD 80.00

Meron ding website ang apple here in sg try www.apple.com.sg

Sir chunky, ano tawag duon sa nagaambagan to buy a licensed software? Piracy pa ba din yun?

If you bought ONE software license, and installed it in MORE THAN ONE machine, it's piracy.

That condition is written in the end-user LICENSE agreement.

sensya na ha akala ko pwede kasi parang pwede may mga post kaya jan sa tabi tabi na mga ngppromote ng gamit ng pirated.  sorry guys may omb ngbabantay at ang post ko lang talaga ang gusto burahin... check out some post.  open your eyes wide.

Oh, don't get us wrong. We monitor those postings. We are aware of it. If the posting points to an outside link, we reserve the right to either close the thread or not or edit its content on a CASE to CASE basis, because as we have stated, we are not responsible for the postings of members. We only act as we see the postings, and there are THOUSANDS of posts we monitor each day.

That's we we APPRECIATE the assistance of other members who to point us to errant posts.

As for pirated software, it's really up to you if you want to get caught posting that you are either looking for or using them. Ultimately, you are responsible, but it so happened that I am monitoring this thread.

In this particular case, as I have mentioned, I am a LOYAL Mac user.

As for your posts being continuously being erased, please take note that your post HERE on this thread was DELETED, way before your posts on the OTHER thread was. Don't put color where there is none.

Edited by chunky