• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

thanks for your replies guys. :) but it seems i've been given a white macbook instead of a black. and because of your responses, i got a generic optical mouse na lang. white, of course. :P

btw, any other tips on how to snazz up my new baby? i got a good sleeve for it na but i want a nice bag to go with it. one that won't look like a laptop bag. if you know where i can get a good one, let me know please!

also, would you guys know which is a better buy? the new ipod nano or the ipod video? i just want it primarily for music... and not too much. which is why the video kind of doesn't make sense to me. but then again, if you can tell me why it's better, i'd consider it. :) thanks again!

Depends na rin sa budget mo. Depende rin kung ilang songs ang gusto mong isaksak sa ipod mo. Hehehe... :goatee:

would you say na mas maganda ang mac pang graphic and picture talaga?

i saw one sa market 13 inch na mac book...hindi mac pro the other one

i was thinking to buy mac, simply because i like to take pics...so i was wondering if it will do me good if u se mac? any advice

actually i like to take pictures, so i was wondering if it will do me good if i use mac...any advice....

If your into graphics get the Macbook pro or the desktop Imac.

To answer your 2nd question -- just connect a USB cable to your digicam to the mac, iphoto will

automatically load your pics to the computer. You can do a lot of cool stuff with your pics in the mac. :cool:

i was thinking to buy mac, simply because i like to take pics...so i was wondering if it will do me good if u se mac? any advice

actually i like to take pictures, so i was wondering if it will do me good if i use mac...any advice....

Yeah Sir Tom is right, Mac is designed to for "artistic people". Because of its many features, if your considering buying a mac I suggest get one now. I consider getting one before but I'm afraid some apps especially the one being used sa opis won't run, I ended buying a laptop. now I envy Mac users especially kapitbahay namin is a mac distributor. A tip his telling me if your considering buying a mac, buy a powerbook or i book for now coz the macbook they have encountered daw many probs.anyway apple would address that pero bka mattgalan pa. hope this helps

Yeah Sir Tom is right, Mac is designed to for "artistic people". Because of its many features, if your considering buying a mac I suggest get one now. I consider getting one before but I'm afraid some apps especially the one being used sa opis won't run, I ended buying a laptop. now I envy Mac users especially kapitbahay namin is a mac distributor. A tip his telling me if your considering buying a mac, buy a powerbook or i book for now coz the macbook they have encountered daw many probs.anyway apple would address that pero bka mattgalan pa. hope this helps

thank you for the advices mga sir...i'll consider it...siguro i'll check all of them to be sure...

anymore suggestion, sobrang gusto ko na kasi bumili, i might act on impulse when i buy one kaya im asking for some suggestions....thanks