Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

wow... nice iMacs

my roommate just got himself n old iBook G4!! way cool!! kahit second hand, ayus pa yung condition... no defects whatsoever... may airport express pa...

i wanna get myself one tuloy (nkakahiya noh? thred starter pa naman ako, pero wala akong mac... hehehehe)

how much ang mga Mac mini ngayon? this is what im planning to get this xmas... (wala pa nga yung holiday pay eh may paglalaanan na... hehehehe)

heheh i am planning to buy a mac mini this christmas selling market price is 30k+

Ibook G5 is about 70k with wifi, bluetooth, OSX pather, with cam and DVD RW its a wow package how do i know my boss just got one hehehe and pag umuwi na sya i get my hand on those hehehe joke lang

Edited by beelee
heheh i am planning to buy a mac mini this christmas selling market price is 30k+

Ibook G5 is about 70k with wifi, bluetooth, OSX pather, with cam and DVD RW its a wow package how do i know my boss just got one hehehe and pag umuwi na sya i get my hand on those hehehe joke lang

its probably a macbook coz there is no ibook G5

i'm just wondering if anyone here would know if the mighty mouse is being sold in black yet? recently got a mac book in black and it's a bit unsightly to be using a white mighty mouse. being the aesthete i am and all. :P kidding. but seriously, any help would be great! thanks!

Just browsed at the Apple website, I don't think the mighty mouse is available in black yet. :blush:

You're better off with any el cheapo USB mouse. The Mighty Mouse is probably the most uncomfortable, most ergonomically unfriendly piece of hardware i've ever came across with.

True. Plus, they're not that well built. The apple "mighty" mouse I got would stop working every few minutes...had to unplug and plug it in again to restart it. too damn annoying. ditched it and got logitech instead.

thanks for your replies guys. :) but it seems i've been given a white macbook instead of a black. and because of your responses, i got a generic optical mouse na lang. white, of course. :P

btw, any other tips on how to snazz up my new baby? i got a good sleeve for it na but i want a nice bag to go with it. one that won't look like a laptop bag. if you know where i can get a good one, let me know please!

also, would you guys know which is a better buy? the new ipod nano or the ipod video? i just want it primarily for music... and not too much. which is why the video kind of doesn't make sense to me. but then again, if you can tell me why it's better, i'd consider it. :) thanks again!

thanks for your replies guys. :) but it seems i've been given a white macbook instead of a black. and because of your responses, i got a generic optical mouse na lang. white, of course. :P

btw, any other tips on how to snazz up my new baby? i got a good sleeve for it na but i want a nice bag to go with it. one that won't look like a laptop bag. if you know where i can get a good one, let me know please!

also, would you guys know which is a better buy? the new ipod nano or the ipod video? i just want it primarily for music... and not too much. which is why the video kind of doesn't make sense to me. but then again, if you can tell me why it's better, i'd consider it. :) thanks again!

Well, if filespace is important to you, get the video. If not, get the nano.

Depends na rin sa budget mo. Depende rin kung ilang songs ang gusto mong isaksak sa ipod mo. Hehehe... :goatee: