All about Sony Ericsson Phones

• 2 weeks later...

I lost my less than 1 year old W810i, it was the perfect phone for me...

expandable memory, walkman to keep me from getting bored, light for picture taking which can double as a flash light (literally when everything goes dark...).

Now I have the W580i, slider phone, almost same features, just that it doesn't have that light thingy, which comes really handy...

Does anybody know how I can use my K750i as my modem or to connect my computer/laptop to the internet? Coz my friend is using his nokia for that and he gets charged P10 per 30 minutes. He is using a prepaid sim and i'm using a post paid sim (both smart). Anybody know the answer?

using your K750i as a modem is not recommended, you will be having a very slow connection

K750i has 2.5G (EDGE/GPRS) connection only

but if you want to try it, just download the Sony Ericsson PC Suite to your PC

use your USB or Bluetooth connection to link with your Phone

if you are using Linux much better, you don't need the PC Suite, just plug in your Phone to USB and voila you are connected

using your K750i as a modem is not recommended, you will be having a very slow connection

K750i has 2.5G (EDGE/GPRS) connection only

but if you want to try it, just download the Sony Ericsson PC Suite to your PC

use your USB or Bluetooth connection to link with your Phone

if you are using Linux much better, you don't need the PC Suite, just plug in your Phone to USB and voila you are connected

I have the PC suite installed in both my computer and laptop and both are not connecting so i guess there is some settings that i would need to set but i can't seem to find which one.