All about Sony Ericsson Phones

I am using the Sony Ericsson K800i. Been a year since I bought it, and it's still very much dependable. I am so glad to own this cell phone, it has helped me capture some of life's precious moments... Wala pa akong plano palitan ang CP kong iyon, pero if I have a choice, I would buy the new SE CP that has 8 megapixel camera.

i mis my k800i much much.

bin with me for almost 2 yirs n rin. la rin ako blak palitan un,kc sobrang OK ung fon n to. nver had a prob with it. kht ilang bese ko n xang nbagsak,ayos prin xa. rili loved it. keia lng s sobrang ktangahan ko,nwala ko xa s sobrang kakamadali kong mgyosi,haha. i lost it just last wik. and i stil want to get 1 in replacement of its kind. hay....

I just bought p1i last week. It's really decent for its price at 13k + 900 pesos for the nice capdase leather case giving it an elegant look. The only thing I hate about my phone is that I could no longer text while driving, damn! Should have thought twice before buying this kind of phone. But overall, it's a nice buy.

I just bought p1i last week. It's really decent for its price at 13k + 900 pesos for the nice capdase leather case giving it an elegant look. The only thing I hate about my phone is that I could no longer text while driving, damn! Should have thought twice before buying this kind of phone. But overall, it's a nice buy.

That's why I like the G900 so much. It has very similar features as the P1i (even the graphic interface is the same) plus a 5 megapixel camera and yet it has a regular keypad for ease in texting. Of course, its more expensive by about 5k as compared to the P1i

its been 2yrs narin since i had my K800i. problema ko lang dito yung software nya. 2weeks palang na tanggal ko yung batt tapos biglang ayaw na mag on, so i have to bring it to a service center and upgraded its software. then christmas lastyear biglang nawala yung sound. badtrip nasa canada pa naman ako and i need the alarm function all the time. when i went back to the phil i have to bring it again to the sevice center and have it upgraded again. now i have another problem! i transfered some images to my laptop and after removing the usb the screen f#&ked up! yung call and menu na word nasa taas ng screen. imagine nalang nyo! then pag click mo sya operate naman pero di mo makita yung mga contacts mo. msgs at lahat! nadito ulit ako sa canada. i tried upgrading the software but it says that i have the current software. can anyone help me with this problem. i really need to fix my phone. meron bang format function ang phone? ...hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i am thinking of buying the SE G900 also... magkano na ba sya now? may bagong labas din ang SE na type ko, yung Xperia X1, pero mukhang mahal......

Ive been using the K800i for 2 years now (or is it three?) and I am so inlove and satisifed with this fone until I set my eyes on the SE Xperia X1. But I think they havent commercially released the product here. Eversince I saw the pics and the specs online, I cant stop dreaming about having one. Haha!

But I compared it with an N82 sa gsmarena, and mas okay yung N82 when it comes to screen colors. But what the heck! :P Sana bumaba yung price nya ng mga 10thou agad pag release (haha! wishful thinking)

Edited by Chiq
If your using smart then get it for free na lang.

Medyo nakakbitin at wala sya wifi.

Hindi ko kailangan ang Wifi, since I have a Wifi ready laptop at wala masyadong difference ang 5.0 megapixel, since I own a DSLR cam...

@Gideon

i think mark-primus is right go for the G900. baka mabitin ka sa G700. I also heard that there some application which can work on G900 but not on G700.

how much difference ba talaga yung price ng dalawa unit?

Just need a Phone which can Sync with Outlook, Inbox, Contacts n Calendar...

Didn't like the buttons of G900, dahil lubog and buttons. I have Big fingers kasi, kaya inisip ko na yung comfort...

Already bought one at Virramall P12,500 (cash), Smart locked (Smart talaga ako), one year warranty SONY Service center, the Brown one, didn't like the silk bronze.

P14,000 ang Openline.