All about Sony Ericsson Phones

If I understand your post correctly, you already have a PDA and are just looking for a good phone. Then maybe you should go for the C902 which as a cellphone is marginally easier to use than the G900. I would treat the excellent 5 megapixel camera of the phone as a bonus. In my case, I have gone for the G900 because it offers more "bang for the bucks" you have to shell out. Still, you can't go wrong with either phone.

thanks mate

I just got my G700 and I have one major problem with it - I can't find a place to attach a lanyard. Does anybody know where it is? And what protective casing is good for it? (I don't like the crystal casing)

If its anything like the G900 you'll find a small hole at the lower left corner (with the phone facing you). You may have to remove the battery cover to access it.

Edited by eyeinthesky
I just got my G700 and I have one major problem with it - I can't find a place to attach a lanyard. Does anybody know where it is? And what protective casing is good for it? (I don't like the crystal casing)

try Capdase leather case.. It gives an executive look to your phone..