All about Sony Ericsson Phones

maximum size of M2 is currently 2GB. 4GB and 8GB is memory stick duo pro only. but the K800 will have no problem with 4GB and higher M2's once they are in production, which should be at the end of 2007 pa or early 2008 pa.

Edited by topak
cool theme...will download it from the site...:thumbsupsmiley:

You've seen it??? Kainezzzz!! It's still pending approval. It has to be tagged as favorite by a member or give it a good rating para ma-post sa themes. Anyhow, if I can't post it, send ko na lang as email for those who's interested. Tapos gawa pa ko ng marami. :thumbsupsmiley:

Question po..hindi po totally na-o-off yung flash?? Talagang pag nagtake ka ng pictures, talagang iilaw???

Pano ka pag kukuha ka sa public places, masyadong obvious??

Magkano po yung price nito ngayon??

Yung flash pwede ma-off. ang setting options ay: Off, Auto, & Red-eye Reduction

Hindi pwede mag-force flash.

Pati shutter sound pwede ma-off - set mo lang sa silent yung phone bago kumuha ng picture.

Guest brutus
Question po..hindi po totally na-o-off yung flash?? Talagang pag nagtake ka ng pictures, talagang iilaw???

Pano ka pag kukuha ka sa public places, masyadong obvious??

Magkano po yung price nito ngayon??

Yung flash pwede ma-off. ang setting options ay: Off, Auto, & Red-eye Reduction

Hindi pwede mag-force flash.

Pati shutter sound pwede ma-off - set mo lang sa silent yung phone bago kumuha ng picture.

SETTINGS>FLASH>OFF

SETTINGS>SCENES>TWILIGHT PORTRAIT

turn your phone to silent to turn off the shutter sound

got mine at 17K in greenhills, no NTC Sticker

I only have Gmail & the Opera Browser. For games, I got Diner Dash, Diva, Jewel Quest, Motoraver, Puzzle Bobble, Roller Coaster & Zuma. Plus the games available on SE. I'm still scouring the web for usable applications. Would you happen to know if our phone's able to use a pdf reader?

Hi Ms. S :)

Can I kindly ask as to where to download Jewel Quest and Puzzle Bubble for my SE k800i? :rolleyes:

guys can u help me out? yung phone ko pag nag off di ko ma on ulit. mag flash lang yung logo then mag flash sya ng white sa screen mayat maya. can it be version prob of firmware? can i install it habang off ung phone through pc?? i really need your advise guys. ala ako sa pinas para pagawa sa ever trusted tyangge mobile phone tech or official service center.... thanks in advance

im planning to update mine to a new firmware again ayun badtrip dinala ko ngayon sa service center nila kasi ayaw na mag turn-on ng phone ko :P

bweheheh buti nalang may warranty pa :)

guys can u help me out? yung phone ko pag nag off di ko ma on ulit. mag flash lang yung logo then mag flash sya ng white sa screen mayat maya. can it be version prob of firmware? can i install it habang off ung phone through pc?? i really need your advise guys. ala ako sa pinas para pagawa sa ever trusted tyangge mobile phone tech or official service center.... thanks in advance

this already happened to me. while i was updating my phone thru SEUS, my laptop rebooted. the phone wont turn on. what i did was just repeat the procedure until the firmware finished downloading and installing. ayun, umayos naman. :)

pwede mo naman attach dito yung *.thm file eh. :)

ano gamit mo theme creator? pa-share naman.

Puntahan mo na lang dun tapos rate mo para ma-feature ng admin. Then they'll post it sa theme gallery for everyone to download :cool:

Yup! I used theme maker. Wala akong time gumawa sa Adobe :blink: Tapos give it 5 stars :lol:

Hi Ms. S :)

Can I kindly ask as to where to download Jewel Quest and Puzzle Bubble for my SE k800i? :rolleyes:

I thought it was posted here but anyways get your games & apps here:

http://www.getjar.com/software/

magkano ngayon 'to?

much as i would like to keep the k800i, am selling it not because i don't want it but

because i've just been issued office PDAs aka XDA miniS which ultimately become

permanent issuances for us...:thumbsupsmiley:

so my k800i (just a month old) is on the chopping...er, selling block :P

you know where to PM me...

Guys, sometimes I'm experiencing this glitch with my unit wherein I can't answer an incoming call however many times I press the "Answer" button. Do you guys experience the same? What can we do about it?

(By the way, I experienced this problem only about a couple of times with my "un-updated" software version and I noticed that it has increased in its frequency now that I have updated it to R1G--- version...)

Many thanks! :headsetsmiley:

I don't think its a hardware problem since I can receive other calls and of course, other than that, the usual function of that specific button works fine... Like if I use it to "select" a particular menu, etc.

Please check if your phone is set to use 3G and GSM. I encountered a similar problem when I was in an area with a weak 3G signal and the phone tried to switch between 3G and GSM and back. I just set the phone to use GSM and have not encountered the problem again. AFAIK, Switching to GSM only doesn't affect the phone's internet browsing speed.

If you guys suspect a hardware problem, you can test each aspect of the phone's hardware thru the Service Menu. If after testing the hardware there is no problem, try to update the firmware first (if you don't have the latest). If after performing these two BASIC tasks, then only should you bring it to a service center. It will save you time and money. :)