All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Hey,

I think I have ran past this f**kin phone already coz I didn't know it was available in the market here in Phil. I had checked out this phone in some cell stations at malls this past months but still isn't available. Damned! I guess this fone's great!  :thumbsupsmiley: Gotta buy it this X-mas. :rolleyes:

this phone is long past due already. this was launched few weeks ago, so i suppose this must be in your retailer's shelves already.

• 1 month later...

So I got meself a K600 (diggin the aluminum casing..)

Was the K600 taken down from SEUS? A few days back I had <a href-"http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/K600_K608_V600_D750_K750_W800_Update_Service_USB_driver.zip">this link</a> to a certain driver; when I checked back a while ago, the original link from the 'All K600 support' page is nowhere to find, and when you click on the K600 from <a href="http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=ps2&zone=ps&lm=ps2&supptemplate=ps1_1_3_2">Visit the Sony Ericsson Update Service</a>, it just takes you back to all K600 support. weird..

In any case, does anyone here have newer firmware than <b>R2G001</b>/<b>prgCXC1250014_EU_1_MI</b>? There's so much to fix in this thing- but what I'd really like to see improve is performance, especially when texting, the phone can't seem to keep up like my old K700/R2AY004 did

and fix that half-assed Airplane theme, for crying out loud

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...