All about Sony Ericsson Phones

may W800 na dito...check nyo sa Sony Ericsson Hub sa G4.

Uy gusto ko din nang 512mb sa memory! talaga 3800 lang????

safe ba mag upgrade nang firmware?

if your phone cn be silent while taking pictures and does not hang too much, i suggest not upgrading it since upgrading it to some versions will speed up saving pictures into memory card but sacrifice video quality. some newer versions also do not have silent mode for camera

Guest buru_tus
if your phone cn be silent while taking pictures and does not hang too much, i suggest not upgrading it since upgrading it to some versions will speed up saving pictures into memory card but sacrifice video quality.  some newer versions also do not have silent mode for camera

Tama Ka dyan ATONG ANG

I'm still using the old firmware

nag ha hang lang phone ko during the first two weeks of use

pero ngayon OK na

ang ingay nga ng cam soung ng K750i

buti na lang may silent mode

The only problems that I have right now with my K750i is that I can't do multiple-character searches in my Phonebook and that I can't assign different types of events in the Calendar function.

you can "reflash" your phone with euro firmware (so that you get multi-char search) using davinci software (download from the davinci site). go to esato and pm 619 so you can buy davinci credits. or you can go to greenhills and have it reflashed there. btw you can also reflash your phone with W800 firmware, so physically your phone looks like a k750 but it functions exactly like the w800.

Per globe's business center...

Looks like the stopped pushing for the k750i to the market and instead are now selling the w800i.... as an audio enthuisiast's phone....

no price on the globe unit though...

but i still prefer the k750i.. black color kasi... yung orange na w800i.. parang bading... sorry... just my thought....

peace...

the 512mb sandisk in GHills now goes for 3500... I wonder if i can sell my 128MB sony pro duo to the cell hawkers there and just add cash to get a 512mb... per my experience... there's no difference whether its a sony brand or sandisk brand... any comments???

guys info naman.... to those with more that 128mb MS in their units... does you phone hang or slow down when you access photos or media from the MS?

i herad from some friends na their units slowed down when the installed larger MS pro duo in their units...anyonoe experienced this yet???

peace...

Guest buru_tus
the 512mb sandisk in GHills now goes for 3500...  I wonder if i can sell my 128MB sony pro duo to the cell hawkers there and just add cash to get a 512mb... per my experience... there's no difference whether its a sony brand or sandisk brand... any comments???

guys info naman.... to those with more that 128mb MS in their units... does you phone hang or slow down when you access photos or media from the MS?

i herad from some friends na their units slowed down when the installed larger MS pro duo in their units...anyonoe experienced this yet???

peace...

I have a 1GB on my K750i

no problem so far!!

wow..very good... planning to get my mem stick this week... what brand is that???

Sandisk??? Its selling for about 5.5 now in greenhills.... the sony 512 mb goes for about 3500 (sandisk)

3700 for a sony brand... but ok naman both.... i've already tried sandisk and lexar media... no problems...

thanks for the tip bro...

peace menyeks!!!! :boo: :boo: :boo:

Edited by sbcaasd
Guest buru_tus
wow..very good... planning to get my mem stick this week... what brand is that???

Sandisk??? Its selling for about 5.5 now in greenhills....  the sony 512 mb goes for about 3500 (sandisk)

3700 for a sony brand... but ok naman both.... i've already tried sandisk and lexar media... no problems...

thanks for the tip bro...

peace menyeks!!!! :boo:  :boo:  :boo:

IT'S A SONY!

o di ba parang commercial!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7,700 ko nakuha ito, sa Singapore ko kasi nabili

meron din akong SCANDISK, 256MB, ok naman