Slimmers World

Ako naman 2 years member dun, I 1st started here when some consultants went to out Company. Well, I enrolled at Megamall Branch and already saw it too small for too much people.

They do have lifetime memberships, imagine giving lifetime memberships at that price and with the same amount of space over the years. In my experience, the dumb bells are inadequate, the treadmills are per reservation, the stretching area is small (and sometimes non-existent due to the floor activities), I lost a shirt there once (1st time in 2 years, it was a Nike Dri-Fit) and most of all TOO CROWDED. Also, too much talking, tumatagal ng ilang oras ang kwentuhan, nagiging parang TSISMIS area na, lalo na yung mga Matrona na di pwedeng alternate o gusto malayo ka sa kanila.

I went around Pasay Road and Makati Branch and it was the same environment. I gave up, how can I have a workout.

That's why I went to Golds Gym Glorieta, experienced a different kind of workout where I can do things my way and everybody else is serious on there workout. 2 1/2 years na rin ako dun.

Everyone else is serious there? Are you on crack? Last time I checked I saw a truckload of weak people there who look the same year in and year out. Only a few people there train seriously.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. EG, I really feel sorry that you have a jaded view of this gym. I work out regularly at Slimmer's Pasig and I don't have a problem with the equipment, their service or overcrowding. Again this is from my experience which is going to be very hard to dispute. I use their trainers as spotters and seldom or never for their training advice. I have been working out since the early 80's and learned this craft from people like Stan Carbungco, Roland Dantes, Rudy Magkalas, etc. Basic weigth training principles, basic movements, basic nutrition, and no artificial supplements. I stopped for a long time due to work and travel and came back. And for my purpose, Slimmer's is it.

My point is this. I do not dispute your experience with Slimmer's World and I never did as I merely related my own experience. What I do not see as ethical is for one person to diss out another facility and then offering his own facility as the answer. And then when criticized, napipikon and becomes personal in their attacks. Too much hard sell and no finesse at all. It even becomes more obvious when you put down supplements like whey protein and then suddenly you start offering your own brand of whey protein. Hard sell na hard sell.

Slimmer's World has been around for a long time. Of course, no establishment is perfect and there will always be dissatisfied customers like you. But if they are really that bad, why are they still here. They must be doing something right?? Hmm... :cool:

We were planning to sell protein at 1/2 the price or less than it is offered now. Reason? Because if people are going to buy it, at least they should pay what it is WORTH. Hard sell or the RIGHT THING TO DO because we are trying to help the industry? If you love to throw your money away, then don't buy our stuff.

Slimmers World has been around for a long time because a sucker is born every minute...and the impulse of most people is to pay the lowest price rather than research the best value. Those with too much pride get overly defensive about their purchase, even when they know they paid for sh!t. They only update their equipment when it is literally falling apart, because Moy is a very wise individual. He knows that if they modernize their facilities, they'd be overrun with their old lifetime members who have since moved on.

Personal? Again, if you are going to criticize me for telling the truth about Slimmers, then don't stick your hand out for a handout. Ask the "steroid-free gurus" at your gym for help if they are so all-knowing. You've already stated your confidence in them already, so I don't see the point of your question in the first place....but wait...could it be because most of the good trainers at Slimmers have left years ago? We both know that the good ones leave as soon as they get experience. My members know that they can come to me anytime and come as far away as Commonwealth to train in Malate because they know that we are the real deal...and the best come to train with us. There is no point for a talented trainer to stay with people who have no aspirations for results or will not spend beyond their lifetime membership.

I spend so much time on these forums because I'm giving back what was once given to me....and I don't want the next generation to make the same mistakes I did which cost me years of wasted time, effort, and money.

If I see a problem and I don't fix it, then I am the problem.

Here is a simple economics lesson:

A "lifetime" member paid P30,000 back in 1991. This lifetime member does not hire trainers or use spa or skincare services. Therefore this member is effectively paying P2000 per year or less than Php180 per month for his membership. One hour of treadmill use probably costs the gym Php50 if you consider the cost of electricity, maintenance, depreciation, etc. The gym is losing a great deal if this individual actually uses his membership by showing up and taking up floor space. If enough people like this continue to go to Slimmers for years on end, they'll be overrun. The reason Slimmers World sells lifetime memberships is because THEY KNOW that most people quit after a few weeks or transfer to a gym with better equipment/service.

Does anyone HONESTLY believe that the management is going to help this individual once they've paid for a lifetime membership and don't spend on their spa or PT?

The reason most gyms now like FF, Gold's, and Eclipse do not offer lifetime memberships, is because we wouldn't be able to survive and give good service. I consider a lifetime membership to be a less-than-honest practice unless someone KNOWS exactly what they are getting themselves into. MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE BUYING WHEN THEY BUY A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.

I tell people straight-up, and even here, that we don't offer lifetime memberships because we are trying to maintain the best equipment and give good service and help everyone with their program, regardless of their ability to afford a personal trainer/strength coach. We understand that most people cannot afford such luxury. We want our members who stick with our system for a few months to have nothing but good things to say about us...and realize that while we are more expensive, we actually offer something far more valuable than money, especially for those who don't know what they are doing. Once this is the case, we'll never have the problems that plague other gyms...and these problems will eventually k*ll the industry if nothing is done. The Philippines has a microscopic upper class and a very small middle class. When enough people see a gym as a waste of money, all gyms are DOOMED. This is exactly why most of the people who are passionate about the fitness industry have left the industry. My beef with Slimmers World is a beef with the entire industry, and the fact that I care more about the industry than I do about making money from it. As I've said at least 100 times, I don't need to do this to pay my bills. I earn from other things. I WANT to do it, because fitness has given so much to me. There is nothing more satisfying than giving back and helping others feel the same passion for the industry that I do.

It's as simple as that.

Everyone else is serious there? Are you on crack? Last time I checked I saw a truckload of weak people there who look the same year in and year out. Only a few people there train seriously.

Hehehehehe!!! :boo:

I'm nto on crack dude, everything I do at Golds Gym is Natural, I don't even drink those protein shakes or amino acids. It's just old school workout for me, I wouldn't want to use supplements, because besides na mahal, you really get to be somewhat addisted to it.

I guess I can be one of the few people who seriously train there, but I always prefer morning shifts, dahil talagang nagiging crowded na pag evening (not that crowded like Slimmers anyways).

We were planning to sell protein at 1/2 the price or less than it is offered now. Reason? Because if people are going to buy it, at least they should pay what it is WORTH. Hard sell or the RIGHT THING TO DO because we are trying to help the industry? If you love to throw your money away, then don't buy our stuff.

Slimmers World has been around for a long time because a sucker is born every minute...and the impulse of most people is to pay the lowest price rather than research the best value. Those with too much pride get overly defensive about their purchase, even when they know they paid for sh!t. They only update their equipment when it is literally falling apart, because Moy is a very wise individual. He knows that if they modernize their facilities, they'd be overrun with their old lifetime members who have since moved on.

Personal? Again, if you are going to criticize me for telling the truth about Slimmers, then don't stick your hand out for a handout. Ask the "steroid-free gurus" at your gym for help if they are so all-knowing. You've already stated your confidence in them already, so I don't see the point of your question in the first place....but wait...could it be because most of the good trainers at Slimmers have left years ago? We both know that the good ones leave as soon as they get experience. My members know that they can come to me anytime and come as far away as Commonwealth to train in Malate because they know that we are the real deal...and the best come to train with us. There is no point for a talented trainer to stay with people who have no aspirations for results or will not spend beyond their lifetime membership.

I spend so much time on these forums because I'm giving back what was once given to me....and I don't want the next generation to make the same mistakes I did which cost me years of wasted time, effort, and money.

If I see a problem and I don't fix it, then I am the problem.

Right or not, hard sell is hard sell. Pretty obvious that your objective is financial gain. No need to hide in that "I am just giving back what was given to me BS." Nothing really wrong with being upfront, you have to earn a living right??? I've seen so many guys like you pretending to help.... of course for a fee. Again, nothing wrong in that, you have to earn a living.

I am pretty sure that you have seen your share of suckers. Which is why you're here right. Why let Slimmer's profit from those suckers alone. You want your share too! Pretty obvious!!!

To all the suckers out there, just beware of this "holier than thou" trainer. <_<

Here is a simple economics lesson:

A "lifetime" member paid P30,000 back in 1991. This lifetime member does not hire trainers or use spa or skincare services. Therefore this member is effectively paying P2000 per year or less than Php180 per month for his membership. One hour of treadmill use probably costs the gym Php50 if you consider the cost of electricity, maintenance, depreciation, etc. The gym is losing a great deal if this individual actually uses his membership by showing up and taking up floor space. If enough people like this continue to go to Slimmers for years on end, they'll be overrun. The reason Slimmers World sells lifetime memberships is because THEY KNOW that most people quit after a few weeks or transfer to a gym with better equipment/service.

Does anyone HONESTLY believe that the management is going to help this individual once they've paid for a lifetime membership and don't spend on their spa or PT?

The reason most gyms now like FF, Gold's, and Eclipse do not offer lifetime memberships, is because we wouldn't be able to survive and give good service. I consider a lifetime membership to be a less-than-honest practice unless someone KNOWS exactly what they are getting themselves into. MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE BUYING WHEN THEY BUY A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.

I tell people straight-up, and even here, that we don't offer lifetime memberships because we are trying to maintain the best equipment and give good service and help everyone with their program, regardless of their ability to afford a personal trainer/strength coach. We understand that most people cannot afford such luxury. We want our members who stick with our system for a few months to have nothing but good things to say about us...and realize that while we are more expensive, we actually offer something far more valuable than money, especially for those who don't know what they are doing. Once this is the case, we'll never have the problems that plague other gyms...and these problems will eventually k*ll the industry if nothing is done. The Philippines has a microscopic upper class and a very small middle class. When enough people see a gym as a waste of money, all gyms are DOOMED. This is exactly why most of the people who are passionate about the fitness industry have left the industry. My beef with Slimmers World is a beef with the entire industry, and the fact that I care more about the industry than I do about making money from it. As I've said at least 100 times, I don't need to do this to pay my bills. I earn from other things. I WANT to do it, because fitness has given so much to me. There is nothing more satisfying than giving back and helping others feel the same passion for the industry that I do.

It's as simple as that.

This is a pretty good example of Hard Sell. You normally see this type of selling technique among pre-need sales people like education plans, memorial plans, etc. Also common among insurance and real estate sales people. Its a pretty good technique once you have mastered it. First, you try to catch the attention of your prospect with some fancy computation on your upfront investment, ROI's, your out-of-pocket cost. Then they will segue into some observations against their competition, that is generally untrue but of course the buyer (who is a sucker) has no way of knowing or verifying the truth. Anyway, most of those hapless buyers are too polite to contradict the hard selling salesman. That's why they hate and attack buyers who knows better. Like me. :hypocritesmiley:

One of their favorite line is "I am doing this to help you etc etc etc". And this is followed by a Q&A session where the hard selling guy shows his sincerity. After the salesman gets your sympathy, WHAMM, they'll hit you with the fees, price, etc. He will even say that he's not doing this for the money which is why his price is very low. He just wants to help. Of course, the innocent buyer has been painted to a corner and has no choice but to buy. :thumbsdownsmiley:

As I said, nothing wrong with this. A man's got to earn a living. To all newbie lifters out there, Buyer Beware!!! :goatee:

Among lawyers, they normally call this a confession. Nagbebenta nga talaga. When you see or smell something fishy, you can catch them in their mouth. :D :P :D :P

princeracket,

It is fallacious to attack the arguer and not the argument.

Eclipseguy has provided justification behind his claims why he personally thinks that Slimmers world is crap. Best thing to do really is to argue that people have the right to spend their money however goddamn way they please. I can attest however that slimmers does not have what it takes for serious training.. Weekend fitness at best..

In any case, I work out at fitness first but I urge all newbies and beginners, if you do not know what yer doing, slimmers and fitness first is not a good avenue for a solid foundation for your fitness future. They WILL squeeze you for everything yer worth... These gyms are ONLY good if you already know what yer doing...

Peace guys.

This is a pretty good example of Hard Sell. You normally see this type of selling technique among pre-need sales people like education plans, memorial plans, etc. Also common among insurance and real estate sales people. Its a pretty good technique once you have mastered it. First, you try to catch the attention of your prospect with some fancy computation on your upfront investment, ROI's, your out-of-pocket cost. Then they will segue into some observations against their competition, that is generally untrue but of course the buyer (who is a sucker) has no way of knowing or verifying the truth. Anyway, most of those hapless buyers are too polite to contradict the hard selling salesman. That's why they hate and attack buyers who knows better. Like me. :hypocritesmiley:

One of their favorite line is "I am doing this to help you etc etc etc". And this is followed by a Q&A session where the hard selling guy shows his sincerity. After the salesman gets your sympathy, WHAMM, they'll hit you with the fees, price, etc. He will even say that he's not doing this for the money which is why his price is very low. He just wants to help. Of course, the innocent buyer has been painted to a corner and has no choice but to buy. :thumbsdownsmiley:

As I said, nothing wrong with this. A man's got to earn a living. To all newbie lifters out there, Buyer Beware!!! :goatee:

Buyers who know better? That's funny coming from a Slimmers sucker. This is exactly why I don't court Slimmers World members, because they ALWAYS waste my time. Again, those who know me know that I don't need the money. I don't charge a personal fee because I'm not allowed to do so. My visa doesn't allow me to charge extra fees for my training services. Is it clear now? :P

Buyers who know better? That's funny coming from a Slimmers sucker. This is exactly why I don't court CURRENT Slimmers World members, because they ALWAYS waste my time. Again, those who know me know that I don't need the money so enough with the speculation. If I was lying, I'd be exposed by now, and Equus has met me as well as many others on this forum. I don't charge a personal fee because I'm not allowed to do so. My visa doesn't allow me to charge extra fees for my training services. I can invest only and passively help by writing programs. You do not pay extra fees beyond our membership rates to get my program custom tailored written by me...and I guarantee it. If I was in the States, I'd charge $150 per hour (or more) if I was still coaching there. I'm here because I like it here. It's a nice place to semi-retire. Is it clear now? :P

Ini-Emphasize ko yung unlimited kasi Lifetime Member ako.

As for the Poor Service, Sa Greenhills branch wala pa ako experience.

Nagtanong ako ng Sun user mas madali na daw makatawag ngayon compared before. So Improving.

The Same with Slimmers improving din kasi yung Treadmill nila may TV na.

Nyak! May tagaSlimmers Greenhills din na rin pala dito! Akala ko ako lang! :cool:

Hope we could bump to each other at the 272th floor! :P

Basta ako...ang gaganda ng mga CHINITA DITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have been doing my pure-cardio excersises here...from 230 lbs...I'm now 200 lbs....hope to land 180 or 170 by the end of the year...and as a reward...makilala ko yung chinita na lagi kong kasabay...weekdays 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM :cool:

So who will help the newbie lifters at Slimmers World? YOU? :boo: Will anyone? Why do guys like myself and Olympus get flooded with e-mails and private messages from Slimmers members, but they whine about how they already paid for Slimmers (and get no help) and don't understand why they have to join Eclipse to get our help AT NO EXTRA COST?

I help anyone who comes into Eclipse asks sincere help from me. I even gave out our 5x5 program for FREE online. Follow the link. Hundreds of people have benefited from it already. I was even threatened to be kicked out of Gold's before when I was a member because their members came to me (for free) instead of hiring their trainers in a 10 session package (who these call center kids could not afford). I didn't advertise. If someone asked me for some advice, I gave it. Little did I know that this is a "no-no" in most gyms. Try training someone out of the goodness of your heart sometime and see how long it takes for you to get an expulsion warning from your gym, even if you are not taking money. In most gyms around the WORLD, a veteran helping a newbie is something COMMON. Here it is a serious offense.

Why don't you be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem?

Equus said it best. Argue my points instead of attacking me. You know I'm not making up what I'm saying. If you like their crap facility, more power to you. But stop with the crab mentality or "misery loves company" perspective. Give others the chance to think critically. I'll even say here to visit Slimmers World and ask them to give you a DETAILED example of their program and make them GUARANTEE IT. They won't do it. I'll guarantee my program. The person inquiring can compare the two and see for themselves who is only out for money and who is out to help and give back.

Trying to discredit me only makes me a martyr in the eyes of those who have met me or are members of Eclipse or are thinking about joining.

To win a debate, you need to debate the points at hand.

Nyak! May tagaSlimmers Greenhills din na rin pala dito! Akala ko ako lang! :cool:

Hope we could bump to each other at the 272th floor! :P

Basta ako...ang gaganda ng mga CHINITA DITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have been doing my pure-cardio excersises here...from 230 lbs...I'm now 200 lbs....hope to land 180 or 170 by the end of the year...and as a reward...makilala ko yung chinita na lagi kong kasabay...weekdays 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM :cool:

Slimmers Greenhills ka pala. Matagal ka na dito? Lifetime ka din?

Dito wala ako problema. Dito sa Greenhills kahit ilapag mo Cellphone mo sa sahig hindi mawawala. Wala pa ako na-encounter na magna dito.

Sa 30 thou na bayad ko wala ako reklamo. Ano pa irereklamo ko sa 30 thou na lifetime. Ok naman service dito.

Eh sa ibang gym na high-end like Golds and Fitness First 24 thou a year. Pag three years eh d 72 thou na.

Sa mga ibang gym na middle ang range eh 10-12 thou a year. Pag three years eh d 36 thou.

Yung mga Low-end na gym na walang Aircon ang per session eh 50 pesos. Pag one month mga 600 pesos. Pag One year mga 6thou.

Sa Slimmers na middle class na gym. Aircon, Above Average Equipment. For 30 thou sa Lifetime I wont complain. (Dito sa Greenhills maganda maintenance ng Equipment)

Sa mga nagrereklamo sa Slimmers: Dont compare Slimmers sa Golds and Fitness. Malayo-malayo sa equipment yun and sa Price.

If you want the average gym Go to Slimmers.

If you want to be Pampered Go to Fitness and Golds.

Kahit low-end na gym lalaki din katawan nyo. So nasa inyo rin yan.

Imagine 30 thou lang binayad ko. Wala na ako babayaran every year. Ibibili ko na lang ng Nike Rubber Shoes :lol:

Buyers who know better? That's funny coming from a Slimmers sucker. This is exactly why I don't court CURRENT Slimmers World members, because they ALWAYS waste my time. Again, those who know me know that I don't need the money so enough with the speculation. If I was lying, I'd be exposed by now, and Equus has met me as well as many others on this forum. I don't charge a personal fee because I'm not allowed to do so. My visa doesn't allow me to charge extra fees for my training services. I can invest only and passively help by writing programs. You do not pay extra fees beyond our membership rates to get my program custom tailored written by me...and I guarantee it. If I was in the States, I'd charge $150 per hour (or more) if I was still coaching there. I'm here because I like it here. It's a nice place to semi-retire. Is it clear now? :P

One of the few marketing tactics employed by Jollibee or McDonald's when they need more customers is to go where the competitior is and try to poach their customers. For example, people from Jollibee in one location would go to McDonald's in another location and then distribute leaflets near that location to try and get the McDonald's customers to switch.

It's the same here, you go from one thread to the other and see whom you can poach. Its basically hard sell in another form. :P

So who will help the newbie lifters at Slimmers World? YOU? :boo: Will anyone? Why do guys like myself and Olympus get flooded with e-mails and private messages from Slimmers members, but they whine about how they already paid for Slimmers (and get no help) and don't understand why they have to join Eclipse to get our help AT NO EXTRA COST?

I help anyone who comes into Eclipse asks sincere help from me. I even gave out our 5x5 program for FREE online. Follow the link. Hundreds of people have benefited from it already. I was even threatened to be kicked out of Gold's before when I was a member because their members came to me (for free) instead of hiring their trainers in a 10 session package (who these call center kids could not afford). I didn't advertise. If someone asked me for some advice, I gave it. Little did I know that this is a "no-no" in most gyms. Try training someone out of the goodness of your heart sometime and see how long it takes for you to get an expulsion warning from your gym, even if you are not taking money. In most gyms around the WORLD, a veteran helping a newbie is something COMMON. Here it is a serious offense.

Why don't you be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem?

Equus said it best. Argue my points instead of attacking me. You know I'm not making up what I'm saying. If you like their crap facility, more power to you. But stop with the crab mentality or "misery loves company" perspective. Give others the chance to think critically. I'll even say here to visit Slimmers World and ask them to give you a DETAILED example of their program and make them GUARANTEE IT. They won't do it. I'll guarantee my program. The person inquiring can compare the two and see for themselves who is only out for money and who is out to help and give back.

Trying to discredit me only makes me a martyr in the eyes of those who have met me or are members of Eclipse or are thinking about joining.

To win a debate, you need to debate the points at hand.

There are times when the hard seller has to employ hardball marketing tactics. This is normally needed when somebody gives an opinion or observation that is contrary to the view of the hard seller. Attack the person, call him a sucker, or that he has crab mentality, or whatever. Then you alsto try to bring in others into the equation, kind of like asking for sympathy or confirmation. Afterwards, you try to appeal to the audience by making it appear that you ae martyr making a sacrifice. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Anyway, one thing I learned is that observations cannot be generalized as true for everybody at all times. Even scientific studies come with caveats like this experiment work for 75% of the test cases and may not work for some other conditions or may work only under certain conditions.

My point is this Mr. EG, you had a bad experience with Slimmer's World and I do not argue with that. I cannot argue with what you felt be cause you were the one who felt it not me. I related my own experience and observations about Slimmer's World and there were others who pointed out their own which were different from your own experience. That is what you call an exchange of opinion or observation. No need to call them names or tell them that they know what they are doing or to declare to the world out here that you are the only one who knows what you're doing like you are God's gift to weight training. These observations are experential in nature and foolish to tell that person that what they experienced is wrong and from your own argument that they are wrong because it is different from your own view.

I think it was Ninoy Aquino who said that " I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it". This thnking requires a lot of discipline. Not the physical kind, but mental. :)

princeracket,

It is fallacious to attack the arguer and not the argument.

Eclipseguy has provided justification behind his claims why he personally thinks that Slimmers world is crap. Best thing to do really is to argue that people have the right to spend their money however goddamn way they please. I can attest however that slimmers does not have what it takes for serious training.. Weekend fitness at best..

In any case, I work out at fitness first but I urge all newbies and beginners, if you do not know what yer doing, slimmers and fitness first is not a good avenue for a solid foundation for your fitness future. They WILL squeeze you for everything yer worth... These gyms are ONLY good if you already know what yer doing...

Peace guys.

Peace Equus. No problem :cool:

Slimmers Greenhills ka pala. Matagal ka na dito? Lifetime ka din?

Dito wala ako problema. Dito sa Greenhills kahit ilapag mo Cellphone mo sa sahig hindi mawawala. Wala pa ako na-encounter na magna dito.

Yup! Been a member since 1997 pa! :boo: Slimmer's Timog pa ako nun... :P

As for the magna, twice na ako na disgrasya sa Greenhills....but that does not have been a factor to affect my schedule from going there regularly...it just made me a lil' more careful...coz this can happen rin naman with any other gyms... :D

Kaso talagang bad trip... :grr: ...Sana makarma yun ko sino man sya! :P

:goatee:

Well, then again, it will all boil down to results... At the end of the day, the winner of these arguments are those who have results, can produce results or has the most efficient manner of producing results as compared to everyone else... I guess if eclipsegym comes out on top after all these gym wars, then eclipseguy was right... hehehehehehehehehe... Right and truth is a luxury for the victorious...

Well, then again, it will all boil down to results... At the end of the day, the winner of these arguments are those who have results, can produce results or has the most efficient manner of producing results as compared to everyone else... I guess if eclipsegym comes out on top after all these gym wars, then eclipseguy was right... hehehehehehehehehe... Right and truth is a luxury for the victorious...

True dat :) and this has been my main argument since the beginning...results.

I admit I pmed Olympus and asked him about something. Anong connect nun sa gym na pinupuntahan ko? Alam mo Eclipseguy, lagay na natin na super dooper expert ka pagdating sa fitness chuva.. pero ikaw pa din yan.. hindi yan porke nasa eclipse gym ka.. o sa gold's gym ka.. gets ba? So ganun pa din, wala sa gym yan.. nasa tao yan. Kung di ka masaya sa Slimmers, di hindi ka masaya.. nobody can argue with that naman. BUT that doesn't give you the right na i-harass mo kmeng hindi ganun ang views. Nasabi mo na yun piece mo, di tapos na. Hindi ka masaya sa Slimmers, di wag ka na pumunta ulit sa thread na to. Ganun lang naman kasimple ang buhay.. wag na lang natin pahirapin. Kung super dooper badtrip ka sa mga "tanga" na taga-Slimmers, wala rin naman pumipilit sa yo na i-accommodate mo mga queries nila.. kung pino-provide mo pa rin ang serbisyo mo despite that... di super bait ka naman pala.. di pagpalain ka nawa ni San Pedro. :hypocritesmiley: :blink: :D

Tsaka eh ano naman kung nanalo ang gym mo sa competition? Di nanalo. Hindi naman porke nanalo yan ibig sabihin best gym ka na. Nang matalo ba si Pacquiao sa boxing ibig sabihin engot na sha? Hindi naman ganun yun.. alam mo naman siguro yun. ;)

Ahm.. tama ginagawa ni Chinitalover... DEADMA! Hehehe.. Princeracket, don't answer his posts anymore.. it doesn't matter anyway. ;)

Hoy Chinita, ang laki na pala ng binaba ng timbang mo! Galing ah! Yun officemate ko rin na sinama ko sa Slimmers.. 30 lbs rin ang binaba ng weight nya.. super happy na nga sha ngayon eh.. she's so thankful na inaya ko daw sha magworkout. Yun hubby nga lang nya badtrip sa kin.. hehe.. kse naiinsecure sha ngayon kse sexy na asawa nya. :P

I admit I pmed Olympus and asked him about something. Anong connect nun sa gym na pinupuntahan ko? Alam mo Eclipseguy, lagay na natin na super dooper expert ka pagdating sa fitness chuva.. pero ikaw pa din yan.. hindi yan porke nasa eclipse gym ka.. o sa gold's gym ka.. gets ba? So ganun pa din, wala sa gym yan.. nasa tao yan. Kung di ka masaya sa Slimmers, di hindi ka masaya.. nobody can argue with that naman. BUT that doesn't give you the right na i-harass mo kmeng hindi ganun ang views. Nasabi mo na yun piece mo, di tapos na. Hindi ka masaya sa Slimmers, di wag ka na pumunta ulit sa thread na to. Ganun lang naman kasimple ang buhay.. wag na lang natin pahirapin. Kung super dooper badtrip ka sa mga "tanga" na taga-Slimmers, wala rin naman pumipilit sa yo na i-accommodate mo mga queries nila.. kung pino-provide mo pa rin ang serbisyo mo despite that... di super bait ka naman pala.. di pagpalain ka nawa ni San Pedro. :hypocritesmiley: :blink: :D

Tsaka eh ano naman kung nanalo ang gym mo sa competition? Di nanalo. Hindi naman porke nanalo yan ibig sabihin best gym ka na. Nang matalo ba si Pacquiao sa boxing ibig sabihin engot na sha? Hindi naman ganun yun.. alam mo naman siguro yun. ;)

well said... :D

hey coach, it may be hard to admit it but she's got a point here

the truth of the matter is that you can't win 'em all

you may hev all the good intentions but all people ain't the same

so let them be

eclipse gym has nothing to prove here

it will boil down to results

as long as we're making our own people happy

and satisfied

let them do the rest...

PEACE TO ALL EXCEPT GOLLUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

well said... :D

hey coach, it may be hard to admit it but she's got a point here

the truth of the matter is that you can't win 'em all

you may hev all the good intentions but all people ain't the same

so let them be

eclipse gym has nothing to prove here

it will boil down to results

as long as we're making our own people happy

and satisfied

let them do the rest...

PEACE TO ALL EXCEPT GOLLUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair enough.

All that really matters to me in the end is that the people who are looking for a "weekend warrior" gym find their place of choice and those looking for a gym like ours find us. There is a distinct difference, as you found out in your own time as a member, and that is the purpose of a discussion forum...to point out the differences so people don't waste their time and money via needless blind experimentation.

worshipme, talk about results, depende sa tao kse yun hindi sa gym.. kahit latagan mo ang isang tao ng isang malupit na program, kung wala naman shang disiplina sa sarili nya, wala pa din mangyayare.

speaking for myself, kahit sa slimmer's ako na kine-claim nyong mga ngengot ang mga tao, nakita ko naman na may positive outcome ang pag-gym ko sa slimmer's.. ang pruweba ko ay madami akong colleagues ang nagsipag-enrol na rin sa slimmer's kse ako ginawa nilang benchmark (though feeling ko hindi naman pa perfect ang body ko).. pero di rin naman lahat pumayat.. pero meron din pumayat.. gets ba? so, wala talaga sa gym yan.. nasa may katawan yan. kaya tigilan na yan gym war na yan. ang pag-enrol naman talaga sa isang gym ay depende sa mga factors na to: budget, proximity and availability. Ganun lang yun. Pare-pareho lang naman bigat ng mga weights eh.. nagkakatalo na lang yan sa mga cheap gyms may kalawang na yun mga weights.. sa slimmers naman wala eh.. so ayos pa din sa kin yun. Gustuhin ko man pumunta sa super dooper perfect eclipse gym na yan, di naman possible sa kin since malayo ang work at bahay ko jan. :rolleyes:

eclipseguy, may equipment ba jan sa gym mo na hihilata lang ako, sesexy na ko? O kailangan ko pa rin mag-exert ng effort na pumunta at magbuhat ng mga equipment na yan? Kse kung less effort ako jan sa gym mo na yan (less time to workout tapos hataw pa din ako sa kain) pero sesexy ako lalo.. aba.. maski malayo yan, di jan na ko. :P

worshipme, talk about results, depende sa tao kse yun hindi sa gym.. kahit latagan mo ang isang tao ng isang malupit na program, kung wala naman shang disiplina sa sarili nya, wala pa din mangyayare.

mam, i got ur point pero nde lng po depende sa tao un kundi maging sa gym na din.

dhil kung gaano man ka-determined ang isang individual na mging sexy kung hinde nman tama ang program na binigay sa kanya ng instructor wla ding mangyayari

kiung merong isang gym na bawat pag assist na gagawin ay may katapat na pera, para san pa ung monthly dues at membership fees?

at kung abutin na ng two years ang isang tao despite of the fact na halos inuubos na nya ang bawat isang araw sa isang linggo sa pag gym ay hindi pa rin nya maabot ang goal nya, dpat pb syang magtagal sa gym na un khit gaano pa ka-prestigious?

speaking for myself, kahit sa slimmer's ako na kine-claim nyong mga ngengot ang mga tao, nakita ko naman na may positive outcome ang pag-gym ko sa slimmer's.. ang pruweba ko ay madami akong colleagues ang nagsipag-enrol na rin sa slimmer's kse ako ginawa nilang benchmark (though feeling ko hindi naman pa perfect ang body ko).. pero di rin naman lahat pumayat.. pero meron din pumayat.. gets ba? so, wala talaga sa gym yan.. nasa may katawan yan. kaya tigilan na yan gym war na yan. ang pag-enrol naman talaga sa isang gym ay depende sa mga factors na to: budget, proximity and availability. Ganun lang yun. Pare-pareho lang naman bigat ng mga weights eh.. nagkakatalo na lang yan sa mga cheap gyms may kalawang na yun mga weights.. sa slimmers naman wala eh.. so ayos pa din sa kin yun. Gustuhin ko man pumunta sa super dooper perfect eclipse gym na yan, di naman possible sa kin since malayo ang work at bahay ko jan. :rolleyes:

mam, ipagpaumanhin nyo po pero meron po ba akong namention na NGENGOT ang mga tao sa slimmer's?

wla pong gym wars mam not that i know of..

pero kung meagkaroon man at nagkataon e nakasagasa ng sensitibong damdamin ang aming Head Coach sa pagsabi ng katotohanan hayaan na lamang po ninyo akong magpaumanhin.

eclipseguy, may equipment ba jan sa gym mo na hihilata lang ako, sesexy na ko? O kailangan ko pa rin mag-exert ng effort na pumunta at magbuhat ng mga equipment na yan? Kse kung less effort ako jan sa gym mo na yan (less time to workout tapos hataw pa din ako sa kain) pero sesexy ako lalo.. aba.. maski malayo yan, di jan na ko. :P

ano pong klase ng paghahataw sa pagkain ang ibig nyong sabihin mam?

ung bande-bandehado po ba?

pwede pa rin po un mam ( na kayo'y seSEXY) pero ang tanong kayanin po kya ninyo ang sqauts, deadlifts at bench press na 6x10?

kung OO, try po natin... :lol: