Slimmers World

Maybe you mean well, but in case you haven't noticed, you have disrespected every member who is SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH THEIR PERSONAL RESULTS here from Slimmer's. I don't care how great you brag your muscles and your disciple's muscles are, if you can't understand CIVILITY at all.

For those not happy with Slimmer's World, discuss but not to the point of disrespect to those who are satisfied. In case you you don't know the difference and the fine line between civil discussion and grandstanding and disrespect, I suggest you learn it first, bec your supposed model looks are worthless if you don't know to treat other people with respect.

If the mental muscle is weak...... So 'rediculous' as you said.

Standard issue... but more channels than fitness first. :) Fitness First usually has a limited number of cable channels. Some branches don't even have ETC, or solar sports...

I understand your point in what you say but as a famous sying goes "In order to understand a man, try walking in his shoes" i can say the same thing..

I used to dislike how outrageous EG was but when we finally met, little did I realize we were on the same side, fighting for the same cause.....

and about the members, yes there are apeople satisfied with SWI, but ther ar others who aren't, and we aim to help those who are disgruntled and lost...

as a story goes, you may not save everyone, but you will manage to save someone

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and about the members, yes there are apeople satisfied with SWI, but ther ar others who aren't, and we aim to help those who are disgruntled and lost...

as a story goes, you may not save everyone, but you will manage to save someone

Ok, if you guys are so insistent, tapusin na natin...

How and how much does eclipseguy's gym and program charge?

What improvement can you promise?

Where is it? Any branches in the near future?

Ok? Thank you and nice knowing you.

Ok, if you guys are so insistent, tapusin na natin...

How and how much does eclipseguy's gym and program charge?

What improvement can you promise?

Where is it? Any branches in the near future?

Ok? Thank you and nice knowing you.

1. No membership fees... rates are as follows:

unlimitd 24/7 1500

unlimited partner rate: 1250

off peak hours 9am-4pm 11pm-5am 1000

super off peak (entry time) 930-1130am

No charge to make you a program and update it,that's part of the membership... Personal training or one-on-one varies as you have to discuss it with the coach of your choice

increase 25 lbs in your lifts in 8 weeks or your money back.. provided you follow the program as written

Current branch in in the Ground flr of Le Mirage condo 2126 A Mabini st, Malate Manila beside Caltex Quirino

Shaw branch is opening by next month

Finally some objectiveness. As I said, I'd leave them alone if they could manage to leave me alone. Yet something completely jaw dropping happens, and I respond. This is not to mention the constant trash talking and mud slinging by some of their members (not their trainers) who we kicked out and their only refuge is to go back to where they still have a lifetime membership. I've kept that part off these forums for the most part.

After Shaw will be Makati. Not only that, Shaw and Makati will be shared via stock options with our key staff, i.e. in-house managers and coaches. This is to ensure a system that is second to none.

I honestly don't know of the results that are mentioned....I never saw significant results (and I WATCHED and observed) while I was there, and I visited many branches when dozens would come up to me for advice, including all of the trainers. It was embarassing to be how 50 trainers spread out over 4 clubs know my name but I know the names of maybe 5 of them. The steroid competitions don't count either, since most people are recruited off the street to compete (especially lately), take drugs (as I said, even the WOMEN), and the results are fixed to what looks good for marketing.

Myself and my coaches/members who are/were in modeling agencies for fitness modeling is besides the point. I made the point because it tells me that they NEED us to bolster their credibility for their "walk in" inquirees. When I was at other local gyms other than Slimmers, they used to point at me when they'd show their facilities and I could hear them talking about "results" when related to me. Lies. I have never progressed at anywhere other than where I am now. In fact, I regressed since 2003 until last year. I spent the previous 14 years training in gyms abroad learning from the best of the best since I wasn't born with this knowledge.

Bottom line: If I offend some people, I'm sorry if the truth hurts. But for those who can realize their mistakes like I READILY DO, as I wasted the first few years of my training getting NOWHERE and thinking I had all the answers, then I'm saving those who I intend to save....to let them know that there is a far superior alternative in each and every way vs. Slimmers.

We even back it up with a money-back guarantee. If we are wrong, they can rub it in our face. In 12 months of operation, this has never happened.

Therefore I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Most people I knew working out there said it sucked, but they either planned to transfer somewhere else or only used it as a utility gym since they didn't have time to commit to changing their body, which requires the proper equipment and 3 times per week of dedicated training.

• 2 weeks later...

enticed ako sa slimmers lumipat galing sa maliit na gym... meron kase sila promo na 8200+ (pay once in cash) for 1 yr unlimited use (just one place only but I don't mind)... heck its a LOT cheaper than at FF which has 2500 joining fee (wtf? tapos sabe pa nila promo pa daw nila yun dapat daw 5k yun, amp 5k ba halaga ng swarp card na yan) tapos 2.5k pa monthly.....

sino naka subok na sa slimmers greenhills? ok ba mga gamet dun? ma tao?

enticed ako sa slimmers lumipat galing sa maliit na gym... meron kase sila promo na 8200+ (pay once in cash) for 1 yr unlimited use (just one place only but I don't mind)... heck its a LOT cheaper than at FF which has 2500 joining fee (wtf? tapos sabe pa nila promo pa daw nila yun dapat daw 5k yun, amp 5k ba halaga ng swarp card na yan) tapos 2.5k pa monthly.....

sino naka subok na sa slimmers greenhills? ok ba mga gamet dun? ma tao?

Think of Slimmers as the same with FF, only cheaper but evrything else is basically the same...

Think of Slimmers as the same with FF, only cheaper but evrything else is basically the same...

Depende sa consistency mo yan pre sa pagbubuhat at dedication mo sa goal mo./

Kung wala kang discipline sa katawan mo,, ex.. puyat, yosi, alak, paglilipas ng gutom at sobrang stress

ay walang mangyayari sau kahit saang gym ka pa lumipat.. sayang lang pera..

Sa aking pagsisiyasat , much much better ang machines ng slimmers kaysa sa ff.. robotic machines ng FF

ay medyo lihis ang area na tinatamaan at hindi sa dapat tamaan .. maganda nga itsura talaga ng machines

ng FF pero yan lang ang lapse nyan.. pero talagang magaganda mga facilities nila lalo na yung nasa

the BLOCK sa sm city north edsa..

1 year na ako sa SLIMMERS and sinunod ko program nla.. for mass gaining,,

and my goodness,, I've GAINED 15 KILOS I JUST 1 YEAR,, still gaining up 2 the present..

wala sa gym yan mga pare... DEDICATION AND DISCIPLINE .. and that's the bottom line..

- try rin nyo site ng muscletech,, daming good points in mass gaining jan... big big help.. :thumbsupsmiley:

I don't understand Tagalog well enough to answer the question asked of me above, so I'll share the following:

Someone came into EGI today looking for me specifically. I'm not normally there, so it was chance that I was able to have this conversation instead of my managers relaying it to me:

Him, "I want to train for Slimmers World Bikini Bodies, but I don't want to take steroids to win. Everyone who is in the Top 5 takes steroids. I hope this doesn't offend you that I'm asking you to consider training me for their show."

Me, "Uh...well you came to the right place I suppose....but what made you come to us?"

Him, "You've trained some of my friends, and the results are already showing after 6 weeks. I can tell that you guys don't do roids. I am working out at Adriatico Slimmers right now and everyone is pushing me to join. I was planning on transferring to you guys since I found out about you, but I hope you are not offended that I might consider competing for them."

Me, "This is not the first time a Slimmers World member wanted me to train them for a Slimmers World show. I don't blame you, even though I used to be against this kind of thing. But I know that I wouldn't be able to prepare at Slimmers World even if it was free to train there. When I trained for one of their shows 2 years ago, I joined Gold's to do so. Most of their members don't train at Slimmers for Great Bodies or Bikini Bodies....they join other gyms or work out in a home gym."

im, "Ha ha ha! Dude, you are SO right! That place is a farce. I joined like 4 years ago and I guit after 3 weeks, even though I bought a lifetime membership. Now I work out at home. Their equipment is so sh!t and old. I just showed up there and the sales rep talked me into thinking about joining. I wanna do it but I don't want to embarrass myself."

Me, "I don't blame you. When I was in high school, I could use the gym for free. But because it sucked, I sold candy to my friends to earn enough money to join the YMCA in Rockford, Illinois. It wasn't the best, but at least I had the ability to train properly."

Him, "Yea, Slimmers is so 3rd World...I wish more people wouldn't make the same mistake."

The conversation continued as I showed him around EGI while we both had a great deal of fun bashing Slimmers World, the ignorance of their average member, and the whole 3rd world mentality surrounding their "aura". Slimmers World has neither the proper equipment nor the the people who work there who can show you how to use what little that they have in a proper manner. Maybe this individual and myself have rediculously high standards with respect to equipment and physical beauty (for men AND women), but I hardly think so. I think it has more to do with the fact that most people set their standards too low. Shoot for the moon. If, over 6 months to a year you hit the stratosphere, you've done damn well for yourself. The problem we see is that most people at Slimmers World look like they've never launched from the launching pad in the first place.

I blame their system...not their members.

Anu to???? ADVERTISEMENT??? :thumbsdownsmiley:

STick to the thread's topic PLEASE!! MAsyadong OT na 2!! Not Worth at ALL!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Depende sa consistency mo yan pre sa pagbubuhat at dedication mo sa goal mo./

Kung wala kang discipline sa katawan mo,, ex.. puyat, yosi, alak, paglilipas ng gutom at sobrang stress

ay walang mangyayari sau kahit saang gym ka pa lumipat.. sayang lang pera..

Sa aking pagsisiyasat , much much better ang machines ng slimmers kaysa sa ff.. robotic machines ng FF

ay medyo lihis ang area na tinatamaan at hindi sa dapat tamaan .. maganda nga itsura talaga ng machines

ng FF pero yan lang ang lapse nyan.. pero talagang magaganda mga facilities nila lalo na yung nasa

the BLOCK sa sm city north edsa..

1 year na ako sa SLIMMERS and sinunod ko program nla.. for mass gaining,,

and my goodness,, I've GAINED 15 KILOS I JUST 1 YEAR,, still gaining up 2 the present..

wala sa gym yan mga pare... DEDICATION AND DISCIPLINE .. and that's the bottom line..

- try rin nyo site ng muscletech,, daming good points in mass gaining jan... big big help.. :thumbsupsmiley:

++ and i dont do STEROIDS!! :cool: ANO AKO HILO?? SISIRAIN INTERNAL ORGANS KO!! :grr: Pero totoo na maraming gumamit ng ROIDS sa SW.. cla ang mga taong

TAMAD at walang dedikasyon sa GOAL NILA :thumbsdownsmiley: :rolleyes:

No....it's called making it clear that we stand for something and I post stuff like this to make sure the "right" people are pissed off by my "outrageous" behavior, so I don't have to deal with them later if they decide to join or inquire. We seek a certain kind of people....not those who would fall for the business model of Slimmers World.

You see, it took me 1 YEAR to groom a marketing guy since he's an athlete himself. I won't hire any dum dum to run (or especially sell) a gym. If you don't see the point and significance of my post (the big picture), then don't think for one second that I'm sorry I won't get to meet you.

Cheers and good luck in your overcrowded and oversold (and 3rd rate) hell hole.

UR OUTRAGEOUS AND INDECENT BEHAVIOR AGAINST SLIMMERS WORLD CAN ONLY MEAN 1 THING==

THAT'S THE EFFECT OF STEROIDS YOU HAVE TAKEN IN YOUR REGIMEN!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

TOO BAD!!.. STEROIDS CAN AFFECT YOUR WAY OF THINKING!! MAYBE IT HAS BEGUN TO DO SO!!

SOO BAD THAT U CAN'T CLEARLY KEEP UP WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!!

MODERATORS OF MTC... INTERVENTION NEEDED TO ENLIGHTEN ECLIPSEGUY.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Even if they don't help you, they should at least have told the individual who used the equipment before you to strip the weights and return them to the racks when they are finished. But this is probably too much to ask as well....

NOW THIS COMMENT OF YOUR'S WILL BE HELPFUL,,, AND UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ONES..

NICE COMMENT FROM U.. CHANGE FROM BASHING AND STICK TO THE TOPIC :cool:

Finally some objectiveness. As I said, I'd leave them alone if they could manage to leave me alone. Yet something completely jaw dropping happens, and I respond. This is not to mention the constant trash talking and mud slinging by some of their members (not their trainers) who we kicked out and their only refuge is to go back to where they still have a lifetime membership. I've kept that part off these forums for the most part.

After Shaw will be Makati. Not only that, Shaw and Makati will be shared via stock options with our key staff, i.e. in-house managers and coaches. This is to ensure a system that is second to none.

I honestly don't know of the results that are mentioned....I never saw significant results (and I WATCHED and observed) while I was there, and I visited many branches when dozens would come up to me for advice, including all of the trainers. It was embarassing to be how 50 trainers spread out over 4 clubs know my name but I know the names of maybe 5 of them. The steroid competitions don't count either, since most people are recruited off the street to compete (especially lately), take drugs (as I said, even the WOMEN), and the results are fixed to what looks good for marketing.

Myself and my coaches/members who are/were in modeling agencies for fitness modeling is besides the point. I made the point because it tells me that they NEED us to bolster their credibility for their "walk in" inquirees. When I was at other local gyms other than Slimmers, they used to point at me when they'd show their facilities and I could hear them talking about "results" when related to me. Lies. I have never progressed at anywhere other than where I am now. In fact, I regressed since 2003 until last year. I spent the previous 14 years training in gyms abroad learning from the best of the best since I wasn't born with this knowledge.

Bottom line: If I offend some people, I'm sorry if the truth hurts. But for those who can realize their mistakes like I READILY DO, as I wasted the first few years of my training getting NOWHERE and thinking I had all the answers, then I'm saving those who I intend to save....to let them know that there is a far superior alternative in each and every way vs. Slimmers.

We even back it up with a money-back guarantee. If we are wrong, they can rub it in our face. In 12 months of operation, this has never happened.

Therefore I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Most people I knew working out there said it sucked, but they either planned to transfer somewhere else or only used it as a utility gym since they didn't have time to commit to changing their body, which requires the proper equipment and 3 times per week of dedicated training.

CRAP!!! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: PURE ADVERTISEMENT !! SUCH A WASTE :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: POST!! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nag inquire kami ng friend ko sa may along mrt ayala... ung sa pasay road... ung lifetime nila dun is 90K. tapos nagtour kami.. kala ko walang freeweights... sabi ko sa friend ko wag na sya apply dun kung panay machines lang gagamitin.. tapos buti na lang pinakita ung 3rd floor... freeweights galore... so ayun nag apply sya.... mukhang ok naman ung place...

well... bakit sobrang lagi madaming tao sa slimmers... lagi puno.. ung 1 hr workout nagiging 2 hours kasi i have to wait in turn pa! nawawala ung intensity ng workout. i workout sa may pasay, ung katabi ng dusit. anong oras kaya pinakakonti nagwoworkout sa pasay? lagi queueing eh! hasel! :)

• 2 weeks later...