Slimmers World

And before I forget, I almost fell on the treadmil when I saw the model of Slimmers World join the cheapie swimsuit contest at Wowowee Fitrum fit something. Kadiri talaga! The weird thing is that it appears that the contest may already be rigged from the start so formalities na lang. Let the eventual winner join the elimination round first.

If your not familiar with the model, her name is Nikkolai Pena who lives in Marikina. Once I saw her workout at the branch in Pasig. really pretty (she is not photogenic though). Her photos at SWI looks enhanced cause she really looks much thinner in person (parang anorexic)

I highly suspect she is a professional contestant in any beauty contest. Given her looks and body, she easily wins the judges. Does anyone know what school she goes to?

tnx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
busit mga trainors at mahilig mang-manyak

Thank you for raising that issue! Mga manyak nga mga Fitness Trainer jan except yung mga ladies :upside: My ex-GF warned me about this which is why she discourages me from working out with her. When i insisted, I saw how she often gets cheap shots from the male trainers. According to her, she does not mind because she gets a Persona Trainer without having to pay the fee. So hinirit ko, pano kung ako yung "chansingan" ng trainer ko, ok lang ba sayo yun. So she said, basta wag kang kukuha ng babaeng Personal trainer <_< Life is so unfair :unsure:

Thank you for raising that issue! Mga manyak nga mga Fitness Trainer jan except yung mga ladies :upside: My ex-GF warned me about this which is why she discourages me from working out with her. When i insisted, I saw how she often gets cheap shots from the male trainers. According to her, she does not mind because she gets a Persona Trainer without having to pay the fee. So hinirit ko, pano kung ako yung "chansingan" ng trainer ko, ok lang ba sayo yun. So she said, basta wag kang kukuha ng babaeng Personal trainer <_< Life is so unfair :unsure:

Ngek!

Luging-lugi ka dude!

Sya may libreng trainor, tapos kaw di pwede??? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Ngek!

Luging-lugi ka dude!

Sya may libreng trainor, tapos kaw di pwede??? <_<

Thank you for emphatising with me dude. Hindi nman ako naghahabol ng libre at lalong ndi naman ako sobrang gandang lalake parang tsansingan ng babaeng personal trainer considering mga mala Adonis ang mga boylet ng mga gals trainer jan sa Slimmers. Kung may tsatsansing sakin baka matrona (bading pwede pa siguro) <_< It was just a ppang-asar na question that I did not expect to be answered.

Pero ganun nga gimik ng ex-GF ko para maka-libre. When I went to the mens locker room, I heard the male trainers bad mouthing her though. t#ang%na sila pa galit eh may libreng mga padaplis daplis nga sila <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
OMG... i guess this is the side effect of having a lifetime membership... ako din, lifetime member but i rarely use it.... nung kinuha ko pa nga ID ko eh sa misis ko pa pinakuha kasi baka makita nila ako and pag exercisin nila... hehehehe

Well... being a lifetime member has it's pros and cons... on one hand... you don't have to pay for anything else ever again... the downside of it is you tend to get a bit lazy. But anyhow... I guess at the end of the day... it boils down to self-discipline... do you see going to gym as personal health benefits or as a venue to ogle at gals? Personally, I do both! :-P

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kamusta na ang SM north branch? may mag nagpupunta pa dito?

SM North EDSA branch is always crowded even on supposedly dead hours. Sometimes, a non-attentive patron would accidentally bump into you while your doing your super sets. I got an injury because of this :thumbsdownsmiley: I don't know why but even with the new Fitness First nearby on the Block, SWI North EDSA continues to draw some clients. I looked inside Fitness First and it was also full.

The top three overcrowded SWI centres are:

1. Salcedo branch Zeta II building

2. SM Megamall

3. SM North EDSA

Best SWI branches to work out your body:

1. 29th floor of Trafalgar Building at Dela Costa Makati

2. 6th floor Pan Pacific Hotel

3. Basement of Ayala Mall, Cebu City

Best SWI branches to "admire" ladies:

1. Greenhills branch

2. SM North EDSA

3. Pasay Road, Main branch

• 3 weeks later...
Very crowded din ba sa SWI Cebu? I'm planning to visit this branch one of these days eh...

I have not been to Cebu in the last 20 months. Things may have changed. Baka "crowded" na din at this time. when I worked out there, it was on a weekday early morning so not much people fighting over the machines. Mostly Chinese patrons ang nakita ko there.

anyone who's working out at sllimmers pan pacific?

any feedbacks?

One of my favorites kahit na siksikan at unahan sa bench press. Favorite ko kasi it has the best locker room, shower cubicles and a great view of Manila bay while you work on the rowing machine. Parang nasa Dragonboat rowing team ka na din :upside: Drawback is the parking. Kung puno na ang shower room kapag sabay sabay natapos sa workout, I use the hotel bathroom sa 2nd floor :thumbsupsmiley: kaso nakakahalata na ang hotel management sa diskarte ko :thumbsupsmiley:

One of my favorites kahit na siksikan at unahan sa bench press. Favorite ko kasi it has the best locker room, shower cubicles and a great view of Manila bay while you work on the rowing machine. Parang nasa Dragonboat rowing team ka na din :upside: Drawback is the parking. Kung puno na ang shower room kapag sabay sabay natapos sa workout, I use the hotel bathroom sa 2nd floor :thumbsupsmiley: kaso nakakahalata na ang hotel management sa diskarte ko :thumbsupsmiley:

do they have olympic bars/squat bars?

i'm more into free weights.

sobrang dami ba naka enroll dito?

how much rate?

do they have olympic bars/squat bars?

i'm more into free weights.

sobrang dami ba naka enroll dito?

how much rate?

Yes they have olympic bars/squat bars. Just be early so that you avoid the crowd and the potential to catch a flu. Free weights are really good when you are into strength training or body building.

Am not sure about the rates they charge cause I signed up for a lifetime contract six years ago and it cost me 35,000 pesos. In retrospect hindi sulit because had I invested that 35,000 pesos in TBills or Mutual Funds, its annual projected interest would have been enough to enroll in a small no name gym for six months :thumbsdownsmiley:

Anyway, it might be better if you would purchase your own gym set if you are annoyed by other people working out

Yes they have olympic bars/squat bars. Just be early so that you avoid the crowd and the potential to catch a flu. Free weights are really good when you are into strength training or body building.

Am not sure about the rates they charge cause I signed up for a lifetime contract six years ago and it cost me 35,000 pesos. In retrospect hindi sulit because had I invested that 35,000 pesos in TBills or Mutual Funds, its annual projected interest would have been enough to enroll in a small no name gym for six months :thumbsdownsmiley:

Anyway, it might be better if you would purchase your own gym set if you are annoyed by other people working out

best time to go there is around 12:00 noon to 4pm kasi wala ganong tao at walang unahan sa free weights...pag 5pm onwards kana pupunta ay susginoo...maguumpugan kayo sa free weights area at lahat ng equipments may nakaupo...hehe!

best time to go there is around 12:00 noon to 4pm kasi wala ganong tao at walang unahan sa free weights...pag 5pm onwards kana pupunta ay susginoo...maguumpugan kayo sa free weights area at lahat ng equipments may nakaupo...hehe!

correct, especially if your workin out at the binondo branch..parang nasa palengke ka

correct, especially if your workin out at the binondo branch..parang nasa palengke ka

korak ka jan bro...yun ata pinakamaliit na slimmers branch...napakasikip! sa trafalgar makati maganda nakapunta nako,not as big as pan pacific but may balcony area sya...not bad...

I have the basic bench press, dumbels, threadmill and situp rack here at my parents house and unfortunately, as of this time, I can not afford to have a private gym

Thanks for this.

I'll try to check trafalgar and pan pacific branches and check what's better for me