Slimmers World

pre alam nyo ba yung frontpage kahapon sa People's Journal. May picture pa ng babae na binaril sa bibig.. nakangiwi pa at nakadilat mata.. grabe...

ang bumaril daw yung asawa.. sa condo.. nakatakas lang yung kalaguyo na lalake..

ang tanong nyo marahil.. e off topic na to.. ano kinalaman ng slimmers dito?

nagkakilala yung kalaguyo at yung babae sa SLIMMERS PAN PACIFIC..

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm also a member of slimmers since 2000, i usually go to pasay rd / mega, b4 lagi ako sa pan pacific, pangit lang d2 is un mga equipment luma na, tsaka sana lagyan nila lahat ng monitor un cardio equip if d kaya ng budget nila, hope dey can install tv in d cardio area, boring kc magcardio pa la ka napapanood, hope dey can upgrade their equipment like those sa fitness first and golds, and wen u tried fitness or golds tatamarin ka na bumalik sa slimmers like i do :)

sulit na sulit  :D  I'm a gold lifetime member (which means interbranch pwede)

of slimmers world way back 2002pa ata. enrolled at binondo slimmers branch kumuha

muna ako ng ilan months package cost P8T. then later on upgraded it into gold lifetime

member i just added P17T ( 8000+17000=P25,000).

sulit na sulit sakin kasi i go atleast 3x a week at Pan Pacificand u dont hv to pay

anything na u can njoi all the facilities kahit araw arawin mu pa. sayang lang nga di na

gumagana yun jaccuzi nila dun. comparing to binondo branch ang liit liit and di ko gusto

yung crowd sa Pan Pacific more relaxing and yes they have the underground parking

sa hotel parking din mismo just validate sa receptionist ur parking ticket.

slimmers now provide aero dancing, aero hiphop, aero latin, belly dancing, hi-low,

aero boxing, ballroom, aero jam minsan kasi they mix it in one session depende sa

instuctor. danny & darius are good!!! go look for their schedules  :)

been a slimmers world lifetime member for years!  problem is they never get to upgrade their facilities...sayang talaga ngayon... parang nakakawalang gana to workout.

They never will...because once they got your lifetime membership fee, they have no motivation to improve their facilities.

Even if they did improve their facilities, they'd be overrun with lifetime members who are now paying for a high-end gym. This is why they will never upgrade their gym. I've heard this from some of their upper-level managers who also claim that SWI only profits from their face and skin clinic, meaning that they couldn't care less about their fitness area...unless it's literally falling apart.

P25,000 is basically a yearly rate at a high-end gym. Nearly everyone I've met who bought a Slimmers World lifetime pass stopped going after 2-3 weeks when they realized that their equipment is inadequate if not outright dangerous because of how old is it.

If you bought a "lifetime" membership, don't feel bad if you stop using it after 1 year and pay for a real gym. You got what you paid for.

They never will...because once they got your lifetime membership fee, they have no motivation to improve their facilities.

Even if they did improve their facilities, they'd be overrun with lifetime members who are now paying for a high-end gym.  This is why they will never upgrade their gym.  I've heard this from some of their upper-level managers who also claim that SWI only profits from their face and skin clinic, meaning that they couldn't care less about their fitness area...unless it's literally falling apart.

P25,000 is basically a yearly rate at a high-end gym.  Nearly everyone I've met who bought a Slimmers World lifetime pass stopped going after 2-3 weeks when they realized that their equipment is inadequate if not outright dangerous because of how old is it.

If you bought a "lifetime" membership, don't feel bad if you stop using it after 1 year and pay for a real gym.  You got what you paid for.

To further clarify, if they upgraded their facilities, they'd be overrun with lifetime members who paid their membership fees many years ago. Their return would make it nearly impossible to get new members since their facilities would be suddenly so crowded.

pre alam nyo ba yung frontpage kahapon sa People's Journal. May picture pa ng babae na binaril sa bibig.. nakangiwi pa at nakadilat mata.. grabe...

ang bumaril daw yung asawa.. sa condo.. nakatakas lang yung kalaguyo na lalake..

ang tanong nyo marahil.. e off topic na to.. ano kinalaman ng slimmers dito?

nagkakilala yung kalaguyo at yung babae sa SLIMMERS PAN PACIFIC..

i heard about that issue its true usap usapan yan sa slimmers Pan pacific.

coz some people there know her there .. does anyone has that newspaper copy?

i wana see her sana baka familiar sakin. regular din kasi ako at pan pacific.

according to some sources she is a chinese 2years ng hiwalay sa asawa kasi nga

nananakit o binubugbog nga ng asawa. kawawa naman.... :(

i'm also a member of slimmers since 2000, i usually go to pasay rd / mega, b4 lagi ako sa pan pacific, pangit lang d2 is un mga equipment luma na, tsaka sana lagyan nila lahat ng monitor un cardio equip if d kaya ng budget nila, hope dey can install tv in d cardio area, boring kc magcardio pa la ka napapanood, hope dey can upgrade their equipment like those sa fitness first and golds, and wen u tried fitness or golds tatamarin ka na bumalik sa slimmers like i do :)

[/quot]

smackdown are u still regular sa pag gym mo? at Pan pacific

those cardio equipments may cable t.v na and cross strainer mga bago

:goatee: i think Pan Pacific is the first branch ng slimmers were they put

those new equipments.

Been working out at Slimmer's too way way back.  I'm a regular in Pasay road and Legaspi.

Hope they can add new machines where instead of using the stack, you can add plates (Hammer machines).

According to the girlfriend of the fitness director of Slimmers, they've asked the CEO to upgrade the weight equipment for years. He declined saying that they are focusing less on training and more on their face and skin clinic, seeing as how that is what is keeping them in business.

you don't need high tech equipment to be safe, for me slimmer's is ok :D  i'm also a lifetime member here, i'm also a lifetime member in all other gym's :thumbsupsmiley:  every gym is ok for me :thumbsupsmiley:  as long as they have HEAVY! weights! :thumbsupsmiley:  :evil:

Very true...since machines are more dangerous than free weights since machines have hidden dangers such as shearing forces and compression forces.

Who else offers a lifetime membership? I'm genuinely curious.

I've been a member at slimmers for a year now since mag expire na membership ko I decided na mag lifetime na sa slimmers. Satisfied naman ako sa mga equipment nila sulit ang lifetime membership.

You don't really need those fancy gyms na napaka expensive ng membership mag hihirap ka lng sa mga yan :lol: Na sa tao naman yan eh if your dedicated in your work-out you'll definitley achieve your goal yun equipment it just helps you in reaching it. I've been working out for 4 yrs and tried all kinds of gym's for me the best pa din sa slimmers.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched Mr. Universe competition last nyt. A lot of Slimmer's world instructors joined the competition. One instructor forgot his name but I think he's from Greenhills... He won the Mr. Physique competition! Ripped na ripped! Tips naman dyan...

Congrats bros!

Watched Mr. Universe competition last nyt. A lot of Slimmer's world instructors joined the competition. One instructor forgot his name but I think he's from Greenhills... He won the Mr. Physique competition! Ripped na ripped! Tips naman dyan...

Congrats bros!

one tip they'll not tell, you the steroids they used

Congrats bros!

Steroids are indeed the name of the game...especially at Slimmers World. Gotta love my "good buddy" Dwan in the ladies category....to quote Austin Powers, "It's a MAN baby!"

I've been a member at slimmers for a year now since mag expire na membership ko I decided na mag lifetime na sa slimmers. Satisfied naman ako sa mga equipment nila sulit ang lifetime membership.

You don't really need those fancy gyms na napaka expensive ng membership mag hihirap ka lng sa mga yan :lol: Na sa tao naman yan eh if your dedicated in your work-out you'll definitley achieve your goal yun equipment it just helps you in reaching it. I've been working out for 4 yrs and tried all kinds of gym's for me the best pa din sa slimmers.

Totoo sulit sa slimmers. 12thou binayad ng Father ko sa First year ko tapos nung following year pwede na ako magpalifetime. Nagdagdag lang ako ng 18 thou. So all in all 30 thou.

Nung una nga pinapadagdag sa akin eh 25 thou. sabi ko dati inoffer sa akin 18 thou sabi tapos na daw promo pero sabi ko hanggang 18 lang ako. After ilang weeks tinawagan ako ok na daw sa 18 thou. Cash ko agad.

So nakatipid pa ako ng 7thou.

So all in all 30 thou lifetime na. Pero sa isang branch lang ako pwede mag-gym. Mag-add pa ako next time ng 7thou to 10 thou para lahat na ng slimmers gym pwede pero bahala na kung feel ko na. Tapos upgrade na slimmers ng treadmill meron na tv. So sulit talaga.

Wala pa ako nakita ibang gym na ooffer ng lifetime. Malulugi sigurado gym pag nag-offer ng lifetime. pero tataka ako sa slimmers bakit buhay na buhay pa rin.

Edited by edc

slimmer's is s@%t. luma luma equipment n facilities. ung slimmers d2 samn 10 years n. ung mga machines n equipment kung anu ung ngopen cla. un parn gmgt ngaun. ung mga cardio nla. puro cra kaya npilitan cla bumili ng bago lst year. Equipment nla 1991 model p. ung mga bikes n threadmill cra cra p rn pero they don't change it. i feel they put more emphasis on their beauty centers. Gud thing i don't use equipment. Don't go to slimmer's kung wala k background on how to work out and get results.