Book Or Movies?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i always read the book first before watching the movie. that way i can diss the director, screenplay writer for whatever he did wrong

yup ako rin tska if you thing about it mas sulit books since if movie after an hour tapos na so parang nasayang ticket mo or dvd na binili mo

Guest bleeding_angel
Movies....mas mura

Books mahal eh :blink:

unfortunately, this is true. some of the good ones are so expensive that people would prefer watching the movies without having a go at the written work.

If the movie was base on a book, I would either watch the movie or read the book.. either of the two.

Theres EBOOK & DVD`s all around.

Long live piracy! hehehehehe...

ako if the movie was based on a book, i'd prefer to read the book first before watching the movie.

pero between watching a movie and reading a book, depende sa mood i guess.. mas lamang yung book kasi walang gastos. (well, unless you have to buy the book pa.. hehehehe)

Guest bleeding_angel

thus far, only LOTR has met my expectations.

a far second would be the da vinci code... but still not as effective as the book.

usually, movies turn out crappy when they interpret really good books.

• 2 weeks later...

wala naman atang book na na-based mula sa movie.It's always the other way around.

for me i prefer reading..it's more personal and you,the reader can interpret how the story unfolds,kasi sa movie yung interpretation ng director

yung pinapalabas nya so you're forced to believe yung vision ng director, unlike if you read the whole book ikaw yung magbibigay ng kahulugan dun sa binabasa mo.One thing more pag naisa pelikula n yung book marami ng putol dun sa original story kasi nga the director has to fit the book story for 2 hours.Di bale kung gawin trilogy like TLOR ok din.But maganda rin syempre na mapanood yun sa Bi screen,yung interpretation ng ibang tao.

normally i would read the book first, then watch the movie.

but since now i'm always pressed for time, i end up watching the movie first, then scan the book later.

either way, i'm exploited coz i get to pay twice for essentially the same story.

but if i buy the pirated dvd and download the pirated e-book, i can exploit them twice! hahaha