• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Digital Cameras

Maganda na ba yun DSC-W35 ng sony? ang budget lan kasi 16K anybody?

Pasok na dyan ang S3IS, it's prosumer cam. At 16K, bare unit lang. Kung gusto mo mas makamura pa, get the A570IS, AFAIK 12K na lang to, with Image Stabilizer pa. May pambili ka pa ng Bag, rechargeable batts, at extra memory card. Pwede ka pa gumimik pagkatapos kse may sukli pa yang 16K mo ;)

Hey dude, I have stayed in Qatar in the past and I still had someone buy me my digital cam in Singapore kse its really very very cheap there compared to Doha and/or Dubai. Just my personal experience.

Actually, you get better bargains in Hong Kong but most of the shops there can't be trusted. You are not sure if you are getting a new unit, or a demo unit, or if you get all the accessories, or if you have to pay extra for such standard things as a memory card, battery, etc.

Singapore shops are nicer to deal with. The sales people speak better english and they know what they are doing. They also honor warranties and are honest.

can anyone here suggest any digcam with 10 or more megapixel?????

If you're really after 10 or more megapixels, you're better off with a DSLR. Compact cameras have issues with noise and purple fringeing when they've got too many megapixels stuffed on their small CCDs. On another note, I've seen better image quality pictures from a 4-yr old 6 megapixel DSLR than a current 10 megapixel P&S Sony. Even when the 6 megapixel was blown up to the same size as the 10mp, the 6mp still looked better.

good day po mga masters...

Right now, I own a canon powershot digi cam (5 mega pixels). So far, I'm able to make good pictures using the said camera (with a little photo editing of course).

I think its time that I switch to a better DSLR type. although sobrang newbie ako sa mga ganung klaseng camera. so any suggestions you cud make.

Most likely i wud prefer canon model. something in the 30k to 40k (ok na ba kaya ganun)

anyway this is just for me to get things started so i dont think a high end model is feasible.

thanks for the advise mga masters

good day po mga masters...

Right now, I own a canon powershot digi cam (5 mega pixels). So far, I'm able to make good pictures using the said camera (with a little photo editing of course).

I think its time that I switch to a better DSLR type. although sobrang newbie ako sa mga ganung klaseng camera. so any suggestions you cud make.

Most likely i wud prefer canon model. something in the 30k to 40k (ok na ba kaya ganun)

anyway this is just for me to get things started so i dont think a high end model is feasible.

thanks for the advise mga masters

Try Nikon D40x