Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

29 minutes ago, NightWriter said:

It can be fun. The only thing that matters is that neither of you have any emotional investment on this. 
Because it won’t be fun anymore when the drama comes rollin’ with the violins start playing. 

the operative word is emotional investment....it comes to an end when one becomes jealous! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Never. No woman is worth the trouble such situation bring, I value my peace more. 

Reminds me of an acquaintance who told us about an affair he was having with some woman, who was engaged to a fitness coach. 

After telling us about their trysts, I asked him if he realized he was regularly eating out a woman who was probably getting creampied every night by her man. That ‘oh shit!’ moment of when it dawned on him was comical. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 9:35 AM, NightWriter said:

It can be fun. The only thing that matters is that neither of you have any emotional investment on this. 
Because it won’t be fun anymore when the drama comes rollin’ with the violins start playing. 

ahh it start with a little playing with fire . sometimes it cools down to coals and leaves nothing but bitter ash. Sometimes the little fire turns into a blaze and then into a roaring inferno that can consume everything in its path. 

On 6/23/2022 at 9:35 AM, NightWriter said:

cue the excrement . turn on the fans .... now throw it !!!!🤣