Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I won't be going after him, but I might consider having some sort of a relationship with him. No specifics really, but basically its the pull of the chemistry that we have. It can happen or not at all... Simplest would be having a secret feeling or attraction to that someone.

its really goin to be difficult kapag nangyari na ma in love ka sa taken na kasi unang una mali maging simula dahil malaking conflict kapag puimataol ang babae na may commitment na...mahirap talaga pigilan ma in love pero kung ako tatanungin wag na lang ...but it is easier said than done lalo na kung na in love ka na jejejeje

This happened to me. We were classmates, I never really asked if she had a boyfriend since I had no intentions of being romantically involved with her. I was just being friendly, the relationship was purely platonic. Eventually we became close and she told me that she had a boyfriend back home in the province but they were not in good terms anymore. When the class was over, we went home to our provinces and we still messaged each other. After a couple of months she broke up with her boyfriend but I never really asked what the real reason was. Now we work in the same company, we see each other frequently and I really don't know what we are right now, we tell each other that we are just friends but I know that we are more than that. I really don't know what I'm doing here hahaha! But I really do love her, she's the only girl that I really want to be with. She told me to wait since she just broke up with her boyfriend, and I'm willing to wait for her. The bottom line is, did I do something wrong here? When I first felt that I was falling in love with her I told her that we should stop talking to each other since I don't want to mess with her relationship, she got mad when I told her that. I don't understand girls wtf!

What if he/she is taken but he/she told you that your the one he/she really loves.

His/her life is miserable with the one he/she's with, With you he/she is overjoyed,

you make him/her happy. What do you do.

Simple lang yan, kung talagang hindi na sya masaya sa kinakasama nya, eh di makipaghiwalay sya sa current partner nya ng hindi ka ginagamit na dahilan. Kasi una, ano sya sinuswerte? Mamamangka sa dalawang ilog? Tapos pag hindi nagworkout yung relasyon nyo balik sya kaagad sa dati? Pangalawa, kung hihiwalayan nya partner nya dahil sayo, eh di ikaw ang lalabas na mangaagaw. Sa mga pelikula lang ni Aga Mulach maganda ang ganun. Pero ako, naniniwala na kapag ang isang tao madali mo nasungkit sa iba, madali rin ito masusulot ng iba sayo. Pangatlo, responsibilidad nya kaligayahan at kapayapaan nya. Pinasok nya yang relasyon nya, tapusin nya ito ng maayos. Kung hindi, eh di ipaglaban nya. Hindi para kanino pa man kundi para sa sarili nya. Pangapat, hindi sapat na maging masaya ka sa isang bagay para masabi mo na tama na yung ginagawa mo. Ano bang relasyon ang hindi masaya at masarap sa umpisa?

Everyone in that situation say that.

All the problems are with their partners but not them.

That they are not happy and they just don't understand why they are so in love now.

I think we should recall our first love in high school or college with sleepless nights.

We don't rationalize but just follow our emotions without thinking.

It is like that feeling and add one important ingredient...PASSION.

Passion takes over our mind.

I agree whole-heartedly with this. As much as it is euphoric its also a dangerous place to be. I believe not being able to control your passion to the point that you no longer rationalize is weakness. Just because you are happy with something or someone, it does not mean you should pursue it. Happiness is not a perfect gauge for determine right from wrong.

Emo people will always wanna go "Oh but only those who know how to speak from the heart will understand..yada yada yada!". Yep sure, up until magkademandahan na ng adultery.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going after someone who is taken is something that you would likely to regret after. Give your self a break instead. If all else fails, marry the night. Seriously, if you really want to go into that situation, make sure nothing would go into serious. Just go with the flow. Eventually, you’ll realize how bad can it be. And for that reason, your sub-conscious mind will even congratulate you for the job well done. Why? Because the experience you’ve gained out of it, will make yourself a better one next time you decide to go into another relationship. Otherwise, you will just have another blunder to plunge into. But that still depends on any individual though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cggNqDAtJYU

i have not met the girl that would make me do that.

if she were super hot, super smart, and had all the traits you would want in a woman, i would still need to know from her, in very specific terms that if i did go after her, that there's a possibility she'd be with me. otherwise, i wouldnt go through all that trouble.

dami namang options dyan