Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Like some women who are attracted to married men, I have a penchant for married women. They exude a different aura -- they're more confident, empowered, and comfortable with themselves and with practically almost anything. They know what they want, and they sure know how to get what they want.

I have a feeling that when it comes to love-making, they belong to the upper echelon class of women. They're experienced, and have no more qualms. They're comfortable with their bodies, and would know how to "move about" in bed.

Would I go after them? In principle, no. As some put it here: it can get out-of-hand, and complicated especially if feelings start to get in the way.

But I know there is that big possibility. I easily get along with married women, and the converse is true. We strike it out very well even at the start, and I know that if I pursue them, our friendship can progress to something of the more-than-friends type.

Now that should be the warning for me. I shouldn't try to get too close for comfort to any of them.laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...