Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

ako medyo open ang mind ko pagdating sa ganito.

well sa panahon ngayon minsan ang papel kasi bali wala na eh. mas pinapairal pa ng tao kung ano ang damdamin nya sa isang tao no matter kung ano sya as long as the guy loves the girl . di ba? aanhin mo ang papel kung wala na talagang amor yong tao.

in my part, depende pa rin. in a sense that mahal ko yong tao at mahal nya ako at di naghahabol yong wife nya sa kanya. ok lang.

Very well said. Pagmamahalan ang mahalagang nag-uugnay sa dalawang tao. Kung lahat ng babae ganito mag-isip tulad mo,ang saya siguro. :lol:

I've done it before, and i can do it again.

It's challenging and an ego boost if you succeed.

The only problem is you will not get a peace of mind since you will also think that the girl can do it again habang kayo na since she already did it before sa kanyang ex, so what will prevent her from doing it again to you, kailangang bantay sarado ka and don't let your guard down kundi masasalisihan ka din.

been there twice..never planned to do it pero while we were joking sa office, an officemate joked na what if daw i tried naman ung may mga asawa, so being the innocent me,flirted at the same time with two of our married officemates...ayun, pero exerted little effort lang because wala ding patutunguan. masarap ang feeling pero nakaka guilty afterwards..will i do that again? i dont know,. maybe yes if may right prospect.:D

Guest hastati

If the purpose of going after someone who is taken is to make her your gf, I don't think so but I wouldn't mind a one-night stand with her especially if she's my type. ;)

Edited by hastati

waaaayyy too many people in the world, especially in the philippines with the girl-guy ratio, to go after a girl who is in a relationship. 99% of the time, its not worth the trouble. Every relationship should have a good foundation, and one based on you trying to steal her away from someone else isnt the best foundation i think. thats just me ;)

• 2 months later...

Not literally going after him but I am more interested with egoistic married men. :P

For some reason, it makes me feel more safe. If things don't turn out fine, we won't have that nagging thought that "the secret" will be disclosed by him (or me) because, we both have our own family to protect. ;)