Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I did 2x sobra makulit yun girl type na type ako.

1st girl taken sya ng DOM 50+ mukang hndi daw sya enjoy sa old guys kse 28yrs. old lang sya rate nya 9/10 big boobs pa quality. 2nd girl slyt PSP pro quality mga rich kid pinapatulan nya kahit taken na ng isang checkwa na bata pa me anak na 1 kya ko tinira yabang ng asawa nya yun checkwa na nga ayun me t** na sa ulo si gago. hahaha! :)

I don't know if we guys ever know that there's an unwritten code between us -- the one which has a tag "kaunting respeto lang." It is really in bad taste when we go after a damsel who is already hitched.

BUT, it's also our nature that we're predators, and damsels out there are prey. The more the difficulty, the more challenging.

The Filipino expression is so apt: "Kung ano yung bawal, yan pa ang masarap." (What is forbidden is all the more so yumyum.)

In principle, I won't go for those already taken. But, I must admit that, as I advance in age, I find them more appealing and attractive, not to mention, sexier.

I'll cross the bridge when I get there. :rolleyes:

That's what happened to me with my girlfriend of 5 years now. She had a boyfriend back them but still, I expressed my feelings for her and surprisingly, she felt the same way too. Too bad the guy just didn't know how to take care of his girl back then. :) That's how things are sometimes. It sounds wrong, very wrong in fact but I'm sorry, I really do love her. :)

All is fair in love and war. It's wrong to prey on attached women but sometimes, they need to be saved from a BAD relationship. If you think you'll be better for her and she agrees, why not? If you're pursuing a married woman who doesn't want or love you, that's different.

You can say NEVER to this question but then again, you'd be naive because you don't know how far your devotion (and your emotions) can take you. If you keep a short leash on both, then I doubt your capability to love AT ALL.

I'm not saying that we should be reckless and just go for every skirt regardless if they're married, I'm saying that you shouldn't close the door just because of it.

Oh and by the way, stay away from my wife!! LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing about loving someone already married is this -

It somehow gives me unnecessary worries.

The moment I realized how much he values his family... how happy he is as a husband... how loving he is as a father...

The moment I took a good glimpse of his wife who's very sweet and caring... how much she loves him too...

it would really give me a moment to step back.

not because I love him less,

but because I admire him terribly as a man,

and that I love him beyond words.

and that I don't want to ruin anything he truly values.

so no, I think I'd stop for now.

magpapakabait na lang ako... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the question once again and here's my answer:

I wouldn't deliberately scout for married men, but his being married won't stop me.

LOL

i know you, habulin ka yata ng married men ah, joke......nyahahahaha

anyways, if the feeling is really strong and she feels strongly about me as well, then, YES i would go after someone who's taken...but generally, i tend to avoid these type of ladies, sakit lang sila sa ulo......LOL

:)

i know you, habulin ka yata ng married men ah, joke......nyahahahaha

hindi naman masyado. LOL

anyways, if the feeling is really strong and she feels strongly about me as well, then, YES i would go after someone who's taken...but generally, i tend to avoid these type of ladies, sakit lang sila sa ulo......LOL

:)

Now this makes me wonder: Is it easier for a man to cheat on his wife, or a man to cheat on her husband, or no difference?

Everyone involved in this must really ask themselves the question, 'How are we going to make this work'? Because seriously, it's not going to be easy. Every step of the way you're going face roadblocks and if you are in it for the long term, best to set the expectations at the onset. Everything becomes complicated because of schedule, logistics, even finances.

• 1 year later...