Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

ive done this twice before pero di rin ng work, yung isa di nya talaga iniwanan yung BF nya that time. the second time yun iniwanan nya BF para sa akin kaya lng yung pagdududa ko na kaya nya rin gawin sa akin yung ginawa nya sa BF. so di rin nag work. kasi kahit sila ng BF nya lumalabas kami and meron nangyayari sa amin. kaya yun, since then di na ako nanligaw ng my BF.

Guest Serenity12

I probably wouldn't go "deliberately" after someone who is taken but if that person goes after me, then it's not for me to say no.

:rolleyes:

Feelings and desire to interfere a certain relationship can both deceive and destroy if you let them, though sometimes can be good also depends on your intentions and actions on how each individual treated each other in there relationship. If either one is unfaithful or not treated well. Yet it's good to interfere, specially if you really have special feelings to him/her . But if someone only knows and cares about seeking what they want to get their way even if the person they have interested in is already taken, then that clearly states with a bad intention w/o considerations to the feelings of two lovers involved.

Just because a person in a relationship does not mean they are content or are not in the lookout for someone "better"; whether this means more compatible, more attrative, etc. Unless that person is married/engaged then what's the harm in letting that person know you find them interesting? if they are really in love they'll just tell you to go to hell anyway, but if they also share the same feelings as you, then it can be the beginning of the end..hehe.:lol:.but make it sure to settle the break-ups first so no hurt feelings invloved. Of course this should not be done for any infatuation but for real feelings.

Well IMO, since most people here says NO, i should go for it specially if i feel that that is right in my heart and also if we have mutual feelings, but then again It all depends on the circumstances of their relationship. Do what makes you happy not what you think is best, romantics always say feeling and emotions over reason. Just do it in a right way and be considerate to the feelings of others. Life is to short. You never know what will happen..haha lolz..:D

no, taken guys who are still major flirts are insecure bitches who need affirmation from other women aside from their girlfriends. they are greedy, self-absorbed and egoistic. these jerks need other girls to make up for the things their partner lacks. i am not giving them more confidence by flirting back or gah, chasing after them. ang popogi naman masyado.

Edited by vanillaLatte

as simple as this i dare not to cause any troubles sa buhay ng iba

the thought na may 'karelasyon yan' and if ma inlove sa iyo is unfair sa partner nya ayt...Yet if wla na tlagang magagawa then that would mean na that person should choose nde pwede yung pa side line side-line lang lol..ang sagwa nung may karelasyon sya tapos pinapag sabay nya kayo kasi nde nya masabi dun sa #1 na nde na nya love ito, tapos ang reason lang 'kasi its complicated'

good thing di ko pa nararansan yan lol

infact may kilala ako n ganyan, wherein dahil babae sya parang pinapababa lang nya ang sarili nya dahil sa pinapag sabay nya thou palagi nya sinasabi na mahal nya si #1 yet nde nya maiwanan si #2, kawawa yung #1

be fair guys and gals

Edited by cydney_maldita