Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

Ayokong magsalita ng tapos, pero as much as possible I won't go for someone who's already taken, mahirap makarma, and besides gagawin din nya rin sa akin yon.

She had a fiance in another country, and she came back here to only study and take up the nursing board exam. When i met her, she was going to get married in 3 months. The dress and everything was ready. She told me she wasnt sure if she wanted to marry him, I swept her off her feet and told her don't marry someone you don't love. She decided to stay..for me. He found out and he was pretty upset, said he wanted to k*ll himself like any other guy would do. Til now, she's still mine..we've been together for 2years now. But she's now working abroad, I hope she doesn't do it to me.

No, I won't. Being in a relationship is complicated enough, so why make it hard on the girl if she's already taken? Time would tell if they're really meant for each other. Meantime, the best I could do is offer friendship. If she breaks up with her partner, and if I'm still single by that time and still interested with her, then that's the only time I would give it a try. Even so, I would make sure that she has really moved on for good. I mean, I wouldn't want myself to be used as a Band-Aid for her wounded heart, to be peeled away when she's healed.

:goatee: i would qualify...if i honestly knew that the lady is taken, then why should i still pursue her...its not my style to ruin a relationship just so i could personally benefit out of it...plus i do believe in karma...and i wouldnt want that negative karma on me...but if i didnt have any idea at all that the lady is taken, plus the fact that she is not mentioning any fact about that matter then i would say i would go for it...but like what i always say, know when to quit especially when you are ahead...upon finding out about the said circumstance then i should say its time to bounce...dont wait for things to get more complicated and get dragged deeper into it...you might just end up regretting everything... :goatee:

the thrill, in itself, creates a momentum that can very well excite your nerves, stir up your hormones and slowly build-up pent up, repressed emotions until their much-awaited ecstatic release.

sounds like orgasm.

not quite. it can be a picture of a tumultuous relationship when you go for someone who's taken.

just as in malcolm's iterations in jurassic park :rolleyes: , chaos is bound to set in, at some point in time.

things may plateau for a while, but if there are peaks, so will there be troughs.

primarily when guilt sets in.

and when it does, everything else will follow.....and not exactly in an upward trend. :rolleyes:

yup, I would go for someone who is already taken (and I'm currently involved in one). The thrill is there, the guilt is there but we're very much aware of the consequences of our actions. Alam naman naming hindi kami magtatagal pero hindi ko din alam bakit siya pa ang napili ko. Pwede namang iba na lang di bah?! ..

I'm just enjoying every minute na pwede ko siyang makasama. I'm happy for now (hope he's feeling the same way). Kasi kapag nagdecide na kami na tapusin toh, hindi naman ako manggugulo sa kanilang dalawa (at wala akong balak).