Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

what if that other person is showing signs na type ka din niya and yet commited siya?? hehehhe

:)

ang tanong mag-asawa na ba sila? kung hindi pa, well still conscience mo pa rin :) baka mamaya mangyari sa iyo yun once naging kayo nung nagpapahiwatig ng senyales sa iyo :)

kung sabagay sa case na hindi pa mag-asawa... hindi pa sila kasal :D

ang tanong mag-asawa na ba sila? kung hindi pa, well still conscience mo pa rin :) baka mamaya mangyari sa iyo yun once naging kayo nung nagpapahiwatig ng senyales sa iyo :)

kung sabagay sa case na hindi pa mag-asawa... hindi pa sila kasal :D

well, di pa bro, di pa sila kasal, nyahehehehehe

but i am not sure if i want to pursue this or not, she loves her BF so much...

• 2 weeks later...

I would, even for just a while. So as I jump into the whole charade, I'll stock up on tissue and ice cream for when the heartbreak comes..

I only have one life to live, I wouldn't waste it letting this opportunity go and "Wondering what if..?" It's easier to deal with a heartbreak than regret.

ill text you later... kwentuhan mo ko about that.

on topic: for me, i would go for it! basta hindi kasal...

hahahaha malay mo ikaw yng para sankay diba?

That's my dilemma: married men. Argh. I attract them for some weird reason. 1 guy I didn't know he was "happily" married with 1 kid yet said "I love you" to me. 1 guy I know he's married but he's not happy; may bf yung wife nya. Hehe. 1 guy who said "I love you" to me given that he's married with 3 kids. Weirdo talaga ako.

But okay lang. At least I realized I should not get married. Hah! Nakakatakot yung mga ganung asawa!!!

Ofcourse! anytime! especially when conditions are right - i.e. not married! i dont like to meddle with family.. its something that is and should be very sacred to everyone! However, pag bf or gf lang, ill go for it! And if ever I do, it means that the girl really deserves my respect and the purest of intentions.

Probably.... it's where the excitement begins. :)

Nonetheless, it would probably be a good and memorable one --- where somehow I can expect honesty and respect from the other person. I haven't experienced this yet, though... mahirap magkamali sa maling tao. :lol:

But of course, what is forbidden should always remain hidden. :P