Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

i used to say yes. wtf, life is short. do whatever makes you happy, while there is time.

but after sequential roller-coaster rides......right now, i'd rather be single, unattached, lonely-at-times.....and yet, worry- and tear-free.....

rather than be with someone who would give me moments of pure bliss at one point, and days of anguish and misery, at another.

you deserve someone better....that's what people have been telling me for the nth time.

but i've reconciled with the idea that if that someone better doesn't come along, I should learn to be happy on my own just as well.

wouldn't , I would just move on and find someone single, cause I always think about myself in their pater's shoes, How would I feel, if some girl took my man away from me, it's sad that people cant find their own partner , and they would do anything to get them, to themselves,they are selfish , and a home weaker, and bad karma always come their way.....

another way of saying it, from a friend's saying from way back, "ang manok na nakatali, mas madaling hulihin."

subukan mo nga namang manghuli ng manok na hindi nakatali at tingnan ko kung hindi ka kakapusin sa hininga o susuko ka na lang.

pero may pahabol din yung quote ko -- kahit nakatali ang manok, kung baboy naman ang manghuhuli, baka hindi rin madale." hehehe joke, joke, joke. no offense meant.