Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

• 1 month later...

^^^ Hahahaha... I know exactly what you mean Spongebobby! I was once really tempted by a married woman.

I just moved into a new apartment. Next door neighbor was this hot mama in her twenties (one kid). Hubby is TNT in the good old USA. She has not been laid in 3 years or so. Really horny, as you can imagine. A mutual friend introduced us. Before I knew it, we were drinking buddies!

One time, I've had enough to drink (and needed to rest for the workday, the next day) and "escaped" into my apartment. I had already taken off my clothes and down to my undies when she came sneaking into my room. Jeeeesh.... Somebody pin me a medal for VALOR, but I resisted the temptation. I am not going to MORALIZE here, but I live by one rule (as far as sex goes), I don't fcuk with MARRIED women.

^^^ Hahahaha... I know exactly what you mean Spongebobby! I was once really tempted by a married woman.

I just moved into a new apartment. Next door neighbor was this hot mama in her twenties (one kid). Hubby is TNT in the good old USA. She has not been laid in 3 years or so. Really horny, as you can imagine. A mutual friend introduced us. Before I knew it, we were drinking buddies!

One time, I've had enough to drink (and needed to rest for the workday, the next day) and "escaped" into my apartment. I had already taken off my clothes and down to my undies when she came sneaking into my room. Jeeeesh.... Somebody pin me a medal for VALOR, but I resisted the temptation. I am not going to MORALIZE here, but I live by one rule (as far as sex goes), I don't fcuk with MARRIED women.

I respect your opinion, bro, but really skitz, try it once! ;) You'll be surprised with how satisfying it can be and well, after reading your post, I don't think you'll be having problems with "getting too involved" issues! ^_^

Dear me, I'm gonna be flamed here for telling you to try it! :lol:

^^^ Hahahahaha... believe me, I felt "sayang" afterwards. Long dryspell pa naman ako nun. So somebody pin me a medal already. Hahahahaha... but the opportunity is already past. I've moved to a new place. If another opportunity presents itself, I don't know if I can resist the temptation again. Stupid girl kasi, made me talk to the hubby on the phone once (he was asking who she was drinking with), parang dine-dare ng girl yung hubby nya to come home na... she's out drinking out all night with BOYS! Made feel sorry for the guy (who is out there working his ass off for the family). The phone call made me realize that the husband was REAL.

right now, i would have to say no... prO ayokO nmAn din magsaLita ng tApos.. kC di ko nmAn tLga alAm whAt life might throw my way. kya habang hindi ko pa nexperience ang ganto, its best for me to just stay away from people who are actually taken...

^^^ Hahahahaha... believe me, I felt "sayang" afterwards. Long dryspell pa naman ako nun. So somebody pin me a medal already. Hahahahaha... but the opportunity is already past. I've moved to a new place. If another opportunity presents itself, I don't know if I can resist the temptation again. Stupid girl kasi, made me talk to the hubby on the phone once (he was asking who she was drinking with), parang dine-dare ng girl yung hubby nya to come home na... she's out drinking out all night with BOYS! Made feel sorry for the guy (who is out there working his ass off for the family). The phone call made me realize that the husband was REAL.

All I'm saying is you can have all the fun without breaking up marriages if you handle it well... :thumbsupsmiley:

right now, i would have to say no... prO ayokO nmAn din magsaLita ng tApos.. kC di ko nmAn tLga alAm whAt life might throw my way. kya habang hindi ko pa nexperience ang ganto, its best for me to just stay away from people who are actually taken...

your right dudes dapat hanggat maaga iwas na kawawa naman kasi yung may ari ayaw ko din naman mangyari sa akin yun tama yung kasabihan ang kay pedro kay pedro kay jaun kay juan ika nga, para sa mga tirador ng kaning lamig magbago na kayo nalawayan na ng iba lalawayan mo pa di kayo mga aso

Not for me. There's more than enough single women out there. Why go after someone who is already spoken for? The drama simply isn't worth it. Besdies, would you like it if someone courted your significant other?

The old adage: "Do unto others, what you would like done unto you," holds true in this case.

;)

I have a lady officemate who is married, but whose marriage is in trouble. I am single and by her initiative (siya lumapit sa akin), we became friends. We began dating and started to become emotionally close. However, she is still uncertain about separating from her husband. She has also not yet decided whether to file for annulment. Because of this, I began to distance myself. Until such time she decides to separate and file for annulment on her own, I will not play with fire by causing the breakup of her marriage. I agree that if and when I get married, I do not want the same thing to happen to me.

if already taken.. uh.. don't think so.. but if really really really like him that much? no.. still don't think so... lol if i love him? i might try but trying would be as easy as "who do you effin love?" that simple.. if he doesn't love me back.. move on.. if he does then take the necessary actions e.g. kulamin iyong current gf lol kidding...

I have a lady officemate who is married, but whose marriage is in trouble. I am single and by her initiative (siya lumapit sa akin), we became friends. We began dating and started to become emotionally close. However, she is still uncertain about separating from her husband. She has also not yet decided whether to file for annulment. Because of this, I began to distance myself. Until such time she decides to separate and file for annulment on her own, I will not play with fire by causing the breakup of her marriage. I agree that if and when I get married, I do not want the same thing to happen to me.

Are there kids involved?