On The Job Training

I had my OJT in PLDT-Ayala,Makati!!!

It was more like playing because i was with my three bestfriends!!! But infairness to us, we did our assigned jobs very well...If its work time...we see to it that we are focused on our task and work like true professionals!!! Modesty aside, some even apologized for misjudging "assumptionistas" like us!!!

The most unforgettable moment there was when i met this jomari ylllana & jake roxas look alike!!! I really blushed the moment he approached me and talked to me...Actually, it was not a one way street...I found out that he admired me too...Unfortunately, we cant go too far because he's already committed!!! Too bad but that's life...

I had my OJT in PLDT-Ayala,Makati!!!

It was more like playing because i was with my three bestfriends!!! But infairness to us, we did our assigned jobs very well...If its work time...we see to it that we are focused on our task and work like true professionals!!! Modesty aside, some even apologized for misjudging "assumptionistas" like us!!!

The most unforgettable moment there was when i met this jomari ylllana & jake roxas look alike!!! I really blushed the moment he approached me and talked to me...Actually, it was not a one way street...I found out that he admired me too...Unfortunately, we can't go too far because he's already committed!!! Too bad but that's life...

Audio Visual Communicators Inc. - RX93.1 FM Radio. 17th flr nang strata 2000

Kita ko dun sina Chinggay(di pa sya bobodybuild), francesca, chicco and delamar. Masaya dun pag concert series, may mga guest band sila.

Then namboboso kami sa katabi naming building, sa emerald mansions hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Ako madami hehe.... 2000hours of internship... 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 50 weeks... roughly a year! Whew!

Cardinal Santos Medical Center

Rehab Care Makati

Moro Lorenzo Sports Clinic

UST Pay Division and Clinical Division

Philippine Heart Center

Veteran's Memorial Medical Center

Philippine Orthopedic Center

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

we were referred to this logistics provider company by our school adviser, who was also our thesis adviser at the time. much to my dismay, my ojt tasks had been manual tasks, the type that would try your patience--sorting documents, manual encoding, gift wrapping during the christmas season. i learned how to derive satisfaction from even the simplest of tasks. in the end i received a final grade of 1.49 for all the hardwork ive done. ha ha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...